Rampage Jackson. Arrested. Felony Hit and Run, and Evading. WTF?!?!

InyaAzz

Dude lost his MIND yesterday!!!!!!! He hit more than a few cars..almost hit a few people..on the SIDEWALK! And ran from the po po. And get this, he did this in a truck with his big ol picture on the side. Dude was so messed up, they couldn't book him, they had to take him to the hospital.

Drugs are bad, mm'kay?!?

WOW. Last person I expected this from.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... where'd that come from?

Anywho, people make mistakes. Especially celebs. I just hope he can put this shit behind him and move on and focus on regaining the title.

I think he was depressed from losing. He just knew he was going to win...and sometimes we set ourselves up for failure. It was probably drug related..if the indications come to pan out. I hope he gets it together. Nobody's perfect..and Rampage is a great guy. As far as the 'shoot him' comment...whatever. :rolleyes:

He rides a truck with his picture on it? :lol: Douche.

Oh and the "shoot him" comment was just having fun and joking around. Maaaaan, a few of you guys could make diamonds out of coal in your asses. :nono:

Fighters are their own product. That truck was given to him by Toyo Tires (one of his sponsors) after he beat Chuck Liddel for the title. So he basically gets paid to drive around in that truck.

how would you like to have been one of the guys trying to book is big ass. i bet they were drawing straws as to who was gonna cuff/uncuff him.

"smith you do it!"

"hell with you sarge i saw the lidell fight. you do it!!!!"

Who cares....Other than I'm glad he didn't hurt anyone else in his stupidity. Just another example of an overpaid, spoiled, primadonna athlete who's probably getting paid more than all of us put together......Yet thinks that the rules of society don't apply to him :rolleyes:

The older I get, the less sympathy I have for the rich & famous when they screw up & come crashing back down to join us little people! :violin: They all need to get their shit together & realize how friggin' lucky they are to live the life they do/make the $$$ they do for playing a children's game while the rest of us have to work for a living to pay their contracts.....Whether it's hitting/throwing/kicking a ball farther than anybody or being able to hit someone really hard. You can add Barry Bonds, PacMan Jones, Roger Clemens & dozens of others to that list as well

Not sure that applies to Rampage. I don't think he has a habit of doing shit like this. He is a tad nuts though...always has been.

I definitely don't think he's overpaid in anyway. You certainly can't compare the pay of pro-MMA fighters to other pro athletes. Even with as much as the PPV and advertising is bringing into the organizations.