Is USC gonna get beat?

NOS50

You must have jinxed frenzo. Either that or Reggie bush is a fucking monster.(And I like him about as much as I like and OSU running back, but there's no denying he's great.)

Was hoping everyone who needed to lost so ND could get in national championship game.

The bulldogs gotta pull out some magic. down by 8, 2 mins left. Either touchdown and 2pt conversion, or score and onside kick to score again.

They're on fire this season, I'd like to see em avenge the game that got cheated from the irish

reggie bush is a monster. 513 total yards? in ONE GAME????? getthefuckouttahere.....

usc's defense is freakin horrible. i know there are going to be a lot of haters to chime in on this comment, but ill say it anyways...

if usc played a big ten schedule this year, theyd have at least two losses.

but, if my aunt had a package, shed be my uncle.

usc-texas ought to be a classic game.

reggie bush is a monster. 513 total yards? in ONE GAME????? getthefuckouttahere.....

usc's defense is freakin horrible. i know there are going to be a lot of haters to chime in on this comment, but ill say it anyways...

if usc played a big ten schedule this year, theyd have at least two losses.

but, if my aunt had a package, shed be my uncle.

usc-texas ought to be a classic game.

Agreed on all points. To add, I think Texas will beat USC, and here's to hoping that they do, provided they both get there.

ill agree USC dosent have a defense, their games are high scoring on both sides.

If you ask me they've gotten lucky this year on several occasions and dont deserve to still be #1

Texas will whomp on em all night long, I cant wait for that game.

Sometimes luck is better than being good.Remember OSU and their undefeated season.You got to have some luck to go a whole season without a loss.I hope Texas beats USC so I can hear OSU fans say "and the one team that beat us went on to be National Champs" for a whole year.Did you detect the sarcasm cause I'd laid it on a little thick?Reggie Bush is one bad dude.