Colts vs Pitt

SpaceGhost

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, nope the Steelers will not win against Indy.

I think they will go undefeated and win it all.

Anytime they really need a score, I haven't seen them not march down the field and get it.

Our only chance is if Manning(sp?) gets hurt.

I just hope we atleast make it a good game. I can't stand blow outs.

i think that if the Colts are going to win the XL (super bowl, duh), they NEED to lose in the regular season...it'll expose what they need to work on for the playoffs, and humble them a little (not that Manning ever needs a lesson on how to be humble). I'd like to point out the 1985 Bears. Even they, who trounced everyone cleanly, had one loss.

That said, I think the Colts will win here, and not derive the benefit of the regular season loss and end up being humbled somewhere in the playoffs.

Guest Ponyfreak
+1 on the Indy win. I am a big colts fan and have been for many years even though I moved to Cinci. I was impressed that Cinci kept up with the Colts like htey did. I think the Bengals have really improved since Pitts came to town and beat them. I am thinking the bengals might actually pull off a win in Pitts in a couple of weeks.... I think that will be a far better game than the colts/pitts game.

To address the topic of the thread: I think the Colts will beat Pittsburgh, and I hope that they trounce them.

On a related topic: if you are Dungy (or anyone else in the Colts' organization that has a say in this), do you rest your starters for one or two games down the road - all but conceding defeat - or do you leave them in and go for the record of 16-0?

On another related topic: did anyone see when Manning waved off the punt team and went for it on 4th and 2? He is a master field general - he almost deserves to win a Super Bowl just for his absolute command of the game.

Guest Ponyfreak
To address the topic of the thread: I think the Colts will beat Pittsburgh, and I hope that they trounce them.

On a related topic: if you are Dungy (or anyone else in the Colts' organization that has a say in this), do you rest your starters for one or two games down the road - all but conceding defeat - or do you leave them in and go for the record of 16-0?

On another related topic: did anyone see when Manning waved off the punt team and went for it on 4th and 2? He is a master field general - he almost deserves to win a Super Bowl just for his absolute command of the game.

Go for it all. YOu only live once.

Idid see that. He is very impressive to watch. I have never seen so much TV coverage of a QB at the line. While I know it is due to the no huddle offence and noone knowing when he is going to snap the ball, it is still impressive to watch him call and recall the plays. Absolutly amazing. He is in absolute control of his team.

I have been a huge Steelers fan all of my life but I cannot see them beating the Colts. However, I do think they will have a better plan than Cincy did. Cincy hung in there and played well but I do not understand why they went out and tried to beat the Colts doing what the Colts do best. I guess it is probably what Cincy does best too but I just don't see the point in trying to air it out against them. I will say that Indy's defense is not as good as people think it is and Pitt will move the ball. I think Pitt will try to keep the ball away from Peyton - your only hope against them.

I have been a huge Steelers fan all of my life but I cannot see them beating the Colts.

No you haven't, or else you wouldn't doubt a team you've been a "huge fan" of.

Steelers will own the Colts. Manning will have his worse game of the season and will be terrified by Troy Polamalu.

Steelers will own the Colts. Manning will have his worse game of the season and will be terrified by Troy Polamalu.

Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it.

Proving once again how big of a Douchebag you are.

Fuck the Steelers.

Are you serious?? Just because you are a fan does not mean you have to believe they will win every game. I hope you are right about them "owning" the Colts. However, any reasonable person would have to give the nod to the Colts after watching the Steelers struggle against the Baltimorons and the Colts lighting up the Bengals.