So I met this chick...

dragknee66

So I met this girl rite, shes awesome... she works at my company, but in another building (so it makes it ok to talk to her "at work" hah)... Of course I manage to meet another girl that has a kid (which is ok really)...

Her daughters name is.... Teegan http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/kekekegay.gif

When I asked what her name was and was told, I chuckeled and she kinda wondered why :lol:

ha. at least you know their names. my buddy in pittsburgh is tryin to hook me up with one of his friends, and she IM'ed me one night, and i talked to her, she said to call her sometime, and then got offline, and i realized i didnt have a clue what her name is. lol

See, if I were in your shoes, I woulda done a 180 (as far as trying to go out w/ her goes) the second I found out she had a trophy. But I'm still young and kidless, and don't want to deal with the hassles of a kid in the picture; others may feel differently.

Have fun, but remember, you aren't supposed to dip your pen in company ink.

Because of business conflicts.. and having coworkers find out your dating within the company. It usually always ends in disaster.

Luckily this girl works in the building a couple blocks down, so I dont interact with her nearly at all. Thats about the only reason I even kept talking to her after finding out she was hoooo0000ttt.

I am seeing my UPS driver, whom I met at work. She usually recieves my overnight package.

BTW joe, thanks for fucking that all up at Fridays/donericks. That was fucking great. We need a beer sometime.

I'd like to mention I had NOTHING to do with the Donericks thing. Me and my g/f left minutes before a certain someone showed up, and Tim really didn't mean any harm by what he did; had he known what was going on, he woulda kept quiet. But yes, we need a beer sometime. :)