Dont do business with Slowboy Racing inc

John Bruh

I recieved a fmic from slowboy and was missing the 90 degree silicone elbow for it, and i called they and they would not replace it, and they basically told me i was shit outta luck, the customer service was terrible and i hope they havent treated anyone around here like that, but thats my 2cents

• 3 weeks later...
they owe me 90 bucks... I bought a mitsu metal hg from them and accidentally put two in the box for how many you want. I then emailed them and told them that I only needed one and to only charge me for one. Well they shipped it and I received one hg, they charged me for two, and they haven't even returned any of my emails or calls.

i just spent $3,000 on them and i'm pretty pissed about there shipping/customer service/ability to package. everything i ordered online said it was in stock and ready to ship. 7-10 days and i'd have everything, 14days go by i call and they said they were waiting for a few parts. i asked them to send what they had. i recieve a big box packed with rolled up cardboard and my parts looking like they were thrown in. no bubble wrap, peanuts, anything.

A good friend of mine picked up a front mount for his DSM, a 98 GST, we rode up to put some break in miles on the motor and new turbo. We got there and they had shit lying every place on the store front/floor. They didnt have the one they said they did, so they took one off the display. Then they were missing one coupler for the IC piping, so they kicked in another one, of a different color, then pretty much threw it all in a box. I was not impressed with them at all. I know a few other people that have had problems with them as well. You would think with dropping 3/4 grand on shit from em, they would be a little more punctual and correct with their shipping. Again, my 2 cents...

Guest pearlawdtsi
A good friend of mine picked up a front mount for his DSM, a 98 GST, we rode up to put some break in miles on the motor and new turbo. We got there and they had shit lying every place on the store front/floor. They didnt have the one they said they did, so they took one off the display. Then they were missing one coupler for the IC piping, so they kicked in another one, of a different color, then pretty much threw it all in a box. I was not impressed with them at all. I know a few other people that have had problems with them as well. You would think with dropping 3/4 grand on shit from em, they would be a little more punctual and correct with their shipping. Again, my 2 cents...

i buy a ton of stuff form slowboy racing well pretty much everything i order new is from them and i never had a problem normaly when they sell a fmic that was on display they will give you a hell of a price drop on the core it self shit they even sent me an x-mas card this year ive even sold a 4g63t engine to them a few years back and never had any type of problem with them im shure if you keep trying they will try to make it up to you guys

ive also hurd alot of ppl are starting to have problems with missing things in there orders from them so ill prolly be making a trip to pick up any more parts i need form them .

• 4 weeks later...