SpaceGhost

Eclipsed8301647545502

I'm in, I got ran off the road by an oncomming vehicle outside of New Albany, the car went into a farm field on a 15 mph curve. Driver never stopped, the only thing hurt was the front bumper cover and the right front side spliter broke. The front end was full of mud and I got it all cleaned out.

I will have to look for other damage later, car drives fine and didn't get stuck in the farm field. Nothing seems to be leaking and car goes straight.

I don't even know what kind of car it was because it happend so fast he was going to hit me head on. Fuck I am pissed. I ordered new side spliters painted for $125 I hope that is all I need, but I bet I will see more in the morning. I hope I do not need a front bumper cover, because I had a $160 3M rockblocker on it also.

Well there is some damage to the bumpercover but it will be underneath where the Spliters get attached and they will cover that up. I will repair it and it will look fine. On a lesser note the right front wheel has some scratches on it from rocks and a bit of rash. I guess al little touch-up paint will fix that for now.

Lake effect snow, shit….

Me>everyone in this thread

I get to 'play' here for five weeks this winter.

http://www.automotiveenvirotesting.com/images/28.gif

everyone in this thread > you

We don't have to work for five weeks in Minnesota. Sorry dude, but no matter how you look at it that just sucks.

everyone in this thread > you

We don't have to work for five weeks in Minnesota. Sorry dude, but no matter how you look at it that just sucks.

At least I don't have to be around you for five weeks this winter. :asshole:

The only thing that's going to suck about being up there is the drastic cut in my skiing time over the winter. Oh well, I'm sure eight days in Colorado will more than make up for it.

At least I don't have to be around you for five weeks this winter. :asshole:

The only thing that's going to suck about being up there is the drastic cut in my skiing time over the winter. Oh well, I'm sure eight days in Colorado will more than make up for it.

Hey, fuck you asshole. You know you're going to miss cuddling with me during those cold Minnesota nights.