dose anyone in here have a set of corner scales?

Mattsv8

Im working on my S10 for next season and id like to get its weight at all 4 corners. does anyone have the scales for this? Someone told me to take it to grashell fab, or holt race cars. id like to try to set it up myself. its never been properly set up yet. thanks guys.

• 3 weeks later...

If you or someone you know could do it, you could make a set of 4:1 jigs that use bathroom scales. Here is some relative info on what I am talking about. See the pic links:

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=735887

Also the Columbus Library has the Mustang Performance Handbook 2 by William Mathis which has plans for such jigs and great info on corner weighing. Although the book is Mustang specific, it has some great info in this department that would work for you.

dose

3 entries found for dose.

To select an entry, click on it.

dose[1,noun]dose[2,transitive verb]booster shot

Main Entry: 1dose

Pronunciation: 'dOs

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Late Latin dosis, from Greek, literally, act of giving, from didonai to give -- more at DATE

1 a : the measured quantity of a therapeutic agent to be taken at one time b : the quantity of radiation administered or absorbed

2 : a portion of a substance added during a process

3 : something experienced as if in a prescribed or measured amount <a daily dose of hard work>

4 : a gonorrheal infection