Broken XBoxes??????

Casper

Aaaaaaacccccctttttuuuuuaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyy..........

No... I recently learned I can fix them.

Duh. I've been able to fix them since 1994, since they are just a computer in a fancy case. :p

Duh. I've been able to fix them since 1994, since they are just a computer in a fancy case. :p

No no no, asswipe... I'm not talking about just replacing parts with new or working ones. I mean replacing bad capacitors, chipsets, etc.

No no no, asswipe... I'm not talking about just replacing parts with new or working ones. I mean replacing bad capacitors, chipsets, etc.

My post still stands, just change the date to "1996." :p:D

My post still stands, just change the date to "1996." :p:D

Sweet. So you can help me then. :D

I've never owned an XBox or ever really played one until the other day. Someone I know had their's break. I told them to bring it in and I'd take a look at it. I had no idea they were a fucking PC. I would've been fixing these long ago.

Guest fixerupper
Yep, just a little computer shoved in an even smaller box. I've modded several of them with a friend of mine. Anybody seen the guts to a 360 yet?

I think the only problem with mine is the cd drive. Apparently there is a problem with the first run of Xbobx's. I would rather just get mine fixed if possible

I have a 1yr and 4 month old jvc 36 tv that had a resistor or capacitor blow in, can one of you help with that?

I called to get it fixed.... flat fee for 36 inch tvs, $280. I told them what was wrong, and a 17 cent part is needed and 10 minutes to do it, well then they charge $159.50 per hour on labor.

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10

ebay has tons of broken xboxs and ps2s for like 25 30 dollars

i have a ps2 that the door keeps stickin on it could any of you help me with that?