Roll Racing is Gay.

Guest 614Streets

No question mark just a period for you ragging bitches..... :D

This issue has already been addressed:

Okay, so, essentially, no one can explain exactly why roll racing is gay. Sure, some of you may not like it (e.g., Gearhead), and others (e.g., Anthony) would simply prefer dig racing at a track to it, and others (e.g., Amy) can explain why dig racing may be more highly valued as a measure of driver skill than roll racing, but, even with (now with over) four pages of thread, no one can tell me why roll racing is gay.

Therefore, I am left with no other option than to conclude that roll racing is not gay. And, as a corollary, I must assert that, from this point forward, anyone claiming that roll racing is gay is a bona fide jackass, as only jackasses make shit up.

Guest 614Streets
Roll racing is indeed not gay, it's just not for everyone. Kind of like pussy, not everyone likes it, we call those that don't fags.

I think alot of guys on the forums like your originalty of putting a sbc2 in a rx7 I myself think its a worthless combo at the track. CYA

I think alot of guys on the forums like your originalty of putting a sbc2 in a rx7 I myself think its a worthless combo at the track. CYA

The car in question was built for the track, but not the straight kind. Funny thing, even though it was not built to go down the quarter, it will still spank most of the cars here in a simple drag race.

I myself think your posts are worthless on CR

it will still spank most of the cars here in a simple drag race.

ive posted a couple of times ...that we have a street legal car that will run the fastest car on this site,,,and guess what no takers :confused: you wouldnt want any ? do you?

Dig = drag race!

100 roll = Nascar!

Didn't he say Drag race?

no, dumbass, he didnt. he said he'd "run the fastest car on this site".

i know this "english" thing has got you all fucked up, so here it is again, for posterity...

ive posted a couple of times ...that we have a street legal car that will run the fastest car on this site,,,and guess what no takers you wouldnt want any ? do you?

god i hate talking to you.

:cool:

ive posted a couple of times ...that we have a street legal car that will run the fastest car on this site,,,and guess what no takers :confused: you wouldnt want any ? do you?

ill race ya. I get a 3 second head start though. :cool: