newer tv already dead.

Art

I have a 1yr and 4 month old jvc 36" tv that had a resistor or capacitor blow, can one of you help with that?

I called to get it fixed.... flat fee for 36 inch tvs, $280. I told them what was wrong, and a 17 cent part is needed and 10 minutes to do it, well then they charge $159.50 per hour on labor. Oh, and you can't buy the parts from them.

This company is Electro Sound. Who JVC recomends.

So, last night I went out and got an infocus x3 projector. :) Watched batman begins on a 7-8 foot screen :)

I have a 1yr and 4 month old jvc 36" tv that had a resistor or capacitor blow, can one of you help with that?

I called to get it fixed.... flat fee for 36 inch tvs, $280. I told them what was wrong, and a 17 cent part is needed and 10 minutes to do it, well then they charge $159.50 per hour on labor. Oh, and you can't buy the parts from them.

This company is Electro Sound. Who JVC recomends.

So, last night I went out and got an infocus x3 projector. :) Watched batman begins on a 7-8 foot screen :)

I'll email my cousin, he does that type of shit..

how is that projector? stats? I was going to go with the X2 last year but got the dell 2300mp instead.