Come spring the new king of Cbus will be a 4.6 32v 281

Sam1647545489

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colt!!!

There are several groups of racers in this town, can you even understand what im sayying!

Just this year,

Some off the faster guys from out east have been on the west side , and haven't even seen some off the faster shit over here and in the south end.

Not every one gets on The interweb !

I stated that I more than understood that in my post. Lets try for a 3rd time.

AGAIN

Lets say hypothetically, that this guy, the King of the Streets, really is not on the site. I would assume one of you all, the people of the local scene, should still know this mythical beast right? I just want someone to step up, point a finger, and say THIS is it.

Fuck post a pic or something, it is 2005, and EVERYTHING is on the net. This 7sec 180+mph street sweeper must be somewhere....

Its really that simple. If people can all sit and say oh, 2 GT47's on a V8 might be nice, but you will be a LONG WAY OFF from the king of the street, the only way to compare such a thing, is to KNOW WHO THE KING OF THE STREET IS! Otherwise, there is no comparison available.

Would you like to give reading my post a try again, and respond accordingly? Thanks much.

Actually JP, that car is out on a regular basis at the local Millersport/Lancaster hangout spot. I think your sarcastic "So he's out at Kroger's ready to roll?" comment came back to bite you there. Yeah you can find him down there usually on a Friday night, handing unsuspecting people their asses.

Well, I wouldn't say those are the big dogs. Just regular racers.

BTW, my bro (Cameron Shaffer) can be found toward the bottom in the Jeg's super series winning on 6/19 at Trails in the imaginable 8 sec. dragster :)

Wow, dem cars be crazy fast. :rolleyes:

So, is there a general consensus on who is the King, or not? I'll make it even simpler.

On the Highway=

From a dig=

Well, I wouldn't say those are the big dogs. Just regular racers.

BTW, my bro (Cameron Shaffer) can be found toward the bottom in the Jeg's super series winning on 6/19 at Trails in the imaginable 8 sec. dragster :)

So your brother let you help him on his car? Did you get to fill the radiator or did they put you on tire pressure duty?

Yeah my younger brother that couldn't do a brake job on a car, let me check the tire pressure for him. Hell, he doesn't even know what brand name of pistons is in the engine. Once again you prove your interweb smrtness powers, your really getting boring here. Stop typing to me and start bench racing this winter about how fast your car is going to be, I mean all you have to do is slap that snail on there and you'll be fast. Right?

Yeah my younger brother that couldn't do a brake job on a car, let me check the tire pressure for him. Hell, he doesn't even know what brand name of pistons is in the engine.

Seems to run in the family.