Bring on the Irish....

black00ws6

hopefully pittman unloads on them, just like George did on those fuckers
Don't count on it. If the Irish defense has a strength it's their run defense. With the exception of Reggie Bush (who noone has stopped all year), they've done a good job defending the run.

Notre dame, has beaten three teams with winning records! and lost to one with a losing record. They are bad ass!

And one of the teams they beat............that team up north.

I can't wait......the people that I watch OSU games with are ND fans first, OSU fans second. I think ND is gonna get crushed!!!

Most OSU fans seem to think they're gonna just absolutely destroy Notre Dame. That makes me laugh.

Because OSU most likely will. The only chance ND has at beating Ohio State is to win the turnover battle by +2

Because OSU most likely will. The only chance ND has at beating Ohio State is to win the turnover battle by +2
Notre Dame really doesn't turn the ball over very much so that's very possible.

Regardless, I'm not saying Notre Dame is definitely going to win this game but to say OSU is just going to destroy them is pushing it a bit.

Notre Dame really doesn't turn the ball over very much so that's very possible.

Regardless, I'm not saying Notre Dame is definitely going to win this game but to say OSU is just going to destroy them is pushing it a bit.

If OSU gets the running game going early, ND is in for a LONG game

Notre dame, has beaten three teams with winning records! and lost to one with a losing record. They are bad ass!

Exactly what I was going to say. Notre Dame should get destroyed by Ohio State. USC almost did lose to them but USC has struggled this year. I would put Notre Dame on the level off ummm Michigan State..... GO BUCKEYES!!!!