The beast is alive!!!

Guest Ponyfreak

Guest Ponyfreak

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ponyfreak

I can't wait to start making some more video's...

It is a big turbo, even 492ci does not turn much on idle. I officially have enough turbo to destroy my engine.

And the rest of the driveline.

Guest Ponyfreak

I expect the turbo to spool up at 3200-3500rpm's. It will hit really hard, there is no doubt about it. I have plenty of wastegate on the car, and coupled with an electronic boost controller it should tame things down a bit. With 7psi I expect it to slaughter my supercharged dyno numbers. I plan on running 15-16psi on pump gas if my fuel system can keep up.

I am taking it to a 1500rwhp dyno to get tuned in Chicago, so no worries of pegging that dyno.

With the cam swap and nature of a turbo car the car will be SOOO much easier to cruise in now. It is already WAYYY quieter and sounds a LOT better exhaust note wise. I cannot wait to get the wheels on the ground.

That's awesome man!

I just met a dude Saturday at Sunoco on E. Hamilton that was up here from West Virginia that has a viper that he said was something like 700 whp off spray and 900 on spray and is twin turboing it this winter. He was an older gentlemen that gave me his business card and I'm going to email him and he said he would join CR and post some pics...