Alamo bound

mrblunt

Neither one of us can be National Champions so both games are worthless in my opinion.We win a Bowl Game,big deal.Bowl games are all about money for the schools thats it.Who cares if you finish in the top 25.Its the National Champs and the rest are the losers.

Neither one of us can be National Champions so both games are worthless in my opinion.We win a Bowl Game,big deal.Bowl games are all about money for the schools thats it.Who cares if you finish in the top 25.Its the National Champs and the rest are the losers.

Great outlook on life, dude. You sound like Randy Quaid in "Major League." "You guys suck!, Back up the truck!, It's Over!"

And you got it wrong, man. The Alamo Bowl is worthless. Beating ND on national TV in front of a bigger audience than the Rose Bowl is something to be damn proud of. We end a great season on a high note, we jump start next year and we get more blue chip recruits.

I'm not sure who pissed in your Cheerios, but lighten up!

And you got it wrong, man. The Alamo Bowl is worthless. Beating ND on national TV in front of a bigger audience than the Rose Bowl is something to be damn proud of. We end a great season on a high note, we jump start next year and we get more blue chip recruits.

I think all the OSU fans wanted to play ND, so we got EXACTLY the bowl game we wanted. Explain how this is a bad thing. Please. :)

Michigan boys still pussy hurt they got beat.....again.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.

Lloyd Carr = done.

Had that guy lateralled it to the speedster running beside (#15) him we would have seen a sweet ass victory, WTF was he thinking not handing it to someone 4x faster than him and he could have blocked for him. That dude would have reversed field, blown past those last 2 guys and won the game. It sux a big ten team lost and in their defense that game was one of the worst officiated games i've ever seen.

I disagree. There would have been offsetting penalties. If you noticed there were michigan players that they had to run around as well. Besides there was 2 seconds on the clock when the play started, they weren't on the field until after the 6th or 7th lateral, like 10 seconds later. I honestly think they would have offset themselves but who knows. Michigan should have been stronger with the ball and not had 2 turn overs in the last 6 minutes allowing the momentum to shift like it did. At any rate it was a good game and i'm guessing they will casterate Carr when he gets back to whoretown.

I watched the last play this morning on espn.

Do yourself a favor and go watch it. It was just amazing. It will go down in the books as one of the most screwed up plays ever.

If this tells you anything about the officiating. Some of the refs left the field before the last play was finished.