Who's going to Madriver this weekend

Mojoe

damn EVERYONE i know freakin goes to this place.

I should buy a damned board this year.. Im tempted now.

My friends from work are going this weekend, and me and some of the cadets are planning on going in a few weeks.

After going 1 time Ill determine wether or not to buy or rent.

Three years ago I went during the biggest snow storm of the year (The one where we got like a foot in 12 hours) and I had the BEST time. The slopes were covered in fresh snow, it was relatively un-busy, and going down the hill in all of that snow was just awesome. You should go tonight. :D

They open for the season tomorrow at 4pm. Yes, it is going to be retarded busy. Some freinds and I are going to be there when they open.

- John I have an older Burton you can borrow if you want to see if you like snowboarding, You'll just need boots. PM me or Brian has my #.

That place will be packed this weekend! You will spend way more time in line than skiiing, not like you don't always spend more time in line, but it will be worse.

You obviously go there at the wrong times. Earlier in the day on the weekends. Right after work on the weekdays is great. Since I have a season pass I will go there for a few hours after work before it gets busy, then home.

It will be retarded this weekend though.