Who am I?

Guest Evl Mdgt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, this is David Hasselhoff! I'm a good looking guy. But that's not the point of this post. No, I wanted to rant a bit about recently getting a ticket for no front plates on KITT. I was really mad at that cop. Next time when they try to pull me over, I think I'll hit the turbo boost and jump off the road and into a secret hideaway, which, coincidentally, is always a barn. Anyway, Dr. Z06 wants back on his computer, so I have to go now.

Hey David, this is KITT, I am a turbo charged T/A from the early 80's which in fact is the sickest car on the planet. Now back to what I was saying. You cant put a plate on the front of me because I wont be able to see or drive and since that you have had 6 dui's I cant leave the driving to you. Also please stop bringing those dirty girls into the back seat in which you there fore continue to give them dirty sanchezes and get shit all over me. So next time be more considerate before I hit the eject button on accident... http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/kekekegay.gif KITT OUT...

Hi, this is David Hasselhoff! I'm a good looking guy. But that's not the point of this post. No, I wanted to rant a bit about recently getting a ticket for no front plates on KITT. I was really mad at that cop. Next time when they try to pull me over, I think I'll hit the turbo boost and jump off the road and into a secret hideaway, which, coincidentally, is always a barn. Anyway, Dr. Z06 wants back on his computer, so I have to go now.

I <3 U DAVE!1!11!1!!!!!!!!!