Had a Dane Cook moment tonight...

supldys

If anyone has listened to his CD's, you know about his "cutting in line" adventure.

So I went to the grinders on sawmill rd tonight, when I walked in there was a, what I would call, dirtball couple. Normally I would have kept this in my head, but they pissed me off. They were at the end looking at the menu, and I'm polite and know they were there first so I waited a minute. They were still discussing but I was ready, and you have to order at the other end so I started to walk. At that point they began moving, kind of blocking my way too. So I thought to myself "hey thats cool, if you're ready go ahead, you were here first." Was waiting behind them then they stopped again, and continued discussing. At that point I knew these people were not "committed to the line, they're werent standing in a way that said 'hey I'm a part of this community, I'm going on a journey with you to pay for my shit.'"

So I said screw it, started to move again, and they went to block my way again, so guess what I did? I just went around into the "eating area" and walked inbetween the tables.

So I took Danes advice, and didn't look back. I could see in my periph they noticed and gave me a look, but I didnt look back. Ordered my food and got out.

Unfortunately no "I'll fucking kill you ending" that would spice this story up, but just not too often I run into a "cutsies" moment.

Kinda the same thing at BP directly after, was about to walk in, and a guy was coming out, so I waited since he already had his hand on the door, but he didnt open it. So I went to open the other door, but he started opening his so I waited again. And he stopped again, so I thought to myself "fuck you, Im going to open this other door and I dont care if you get hit with it."

He moved and walked out at the same time, but I just dont understand how people can be that absolutely oblivious to the world around them, no wonder accidents happen.

/end rant

-Jono