Winter project

RUTAN TA1647545492

I am starting to put my old cavalier back together for my Wife to bracket race. I know its a Cavalier but it is a soon to be 12 sec. car for the Wife.It has ported manifolds,comp. cam,ported heads,ported intake and t-body,and a few things done to the bottom end. It was a high 13 car on nitto 450's w/a good size wet nitrous kit. I am hoping that the new cam, ported heads and dr's will make a decent bracket car for her.

here are some pics of the heads ive been working on

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d58/RUTANTA/test027.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d58/RUTANTA/test028.jpg

Sounds cool. Some fat bitch in a newer cavy was somewhat keeping up with me on 71 awhile back. It had exhaust at least, probably just lowered on her side (she was HUGE) but she must've had something because I only slowly pulled on her, maybe put 1-2 cars by top speed and i run low 14's....

Good luck with it. How's the GTP?

I am actually getting ready to swap trans,cam,springs on the GTP. I can get you a zzp shortstack i/c for like $400

Shit, hit me up ASAP on that one, how'd you know I was looking to pick one up? Definitely interested!!!

Bam, I called and left him a message.

haha I got a message on my cell, but all it was was someone breathing and then they hung up. Give me a call again, 595-5536 and I should answer it, otherwise leave your number and I'll call you back. It's a full kit, right?

Thanks

Matt