wtb chevy 350 motor

yellowsnake

ill build you one. i already have a good 350 block. and cast crank and good pink rods. or you could go the smart way and get a forged crank and h beam rods with good forged pistons. what kind of power and money are you looking to spend.

ill build you one. i already have a good 350 block. and cast crank and good pink rods. or you could go the smart way and get a forged crank and h beam rods with good forged pistons. what kind of power and money are you looking to spend.

The cheapest way possible. it just my work truck. i don't wana make alot of power just enough to go down the road and get out of the way and get out of some mud when i go hunting. i'd say somewhere around 280-300 or so i think is what it came with stock.

His question is not something to laugh about. You did not tell if you wanted a long block, short block, full motor or what.

I was laughing b/c of that reason. i didn't say if i wanted it running or not. don't go and get ur panties all up ur ass over nothing.

i know of one for 150 complete but is older motor and i dont know what kind of shape its in. soposed to have ran when pulled out. its from a 78 chevy truck. guy still has it but im building my motor out of a dart block or mowtown block.

i have a good 350 block that needs to go .060. if you wanted to build one. or just build yours. could be done prety cheaply.

if you could get the motor out id be willing to build it for you. you would have to buy the parts. may be cheaper if the motor is in decient shape.

wap sells a rebuild kit for like 400 bucks. its a cast shit but good for a driver.