damn rain

Hoblick

anyone else get caught in it today. was on the way back from pickerington heading back to hilliard, got just a little outside of downtown on 70.. on the east side, and it started pouring. no windshield and just a pair of shades sucked. ive ridden in the rain before but only on sportbikes.

felt like a million little rocks hitting my face. time to buy a big windshield

anyone else get caught in it today. was on the way back from pickerington heading back to hilliard, got just a little outside of downtown on 70.. on the east side, and it started pouring. no windshield and just a pair of shades sucked. ive ridden in the rain before but only on sportbikes.

felt like a million little rocks hitting my face. time to buy a big windshield

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

im just practicing Ohio's no helmet law.

long rides, ill wear one.

but not around town here.

a cruiser guy not wearing a helmet is as laughable as a sport bike guy doing over 100mph, or doing free way rolls from 60 - 180, or trying to drag knee around a off ramp. :lol:

its all bull shit that you all do.

its all the same.. . except im obeying the law.

your doing something ignorant and disobeying the law, whereas i am not dicking around, and obeying the law.

granted both aspects are bad, i just choose not to wear a helmet while taking short rides, which is my right to do so in this state.

lets not forget about the fact that you all drink and ride. helmet or not thats fucked up.

its all the same.. . except im obeying the law.

your doing something ignorant and disobeying the law, whereas i am not dicking around, and obeying the law.

granted both aspects are bad, i just choose not to wear a helmet while taking short rides, which is my right to do so in this state.

lets not forget about the fact that you all drink and ride. helmet or not thats fucked up.

Not all of us..

ok maybe not all, but there seems to be a good bit on this site that do.

sorry for assuming you did.

anyway, this has gotten off track into a helmet debate, and lead into other bullshit.

on topic.... regardless, rain sucks.

i cant believe how much more protection a sport biek will give you in a the rain compared to a cruiser. like stated before i would ride on any of my sport bikes ive owned, i dont really even remember the bottom of my pant legs getting wet. i was soaked in 5 min on my cruiser.

+1

+2.

+3

Don't assume anything about anyone!!

+4

What's the saying?? I wear an expensive helmet cause I don't have cheap brains ?

Getting caught in the rain does suck... I've been caught 1/3 of the way to Cleveland from Dayton, in Oct... froze my ass off.