My future Z

Guest FrancesTheMute

Guest FrancesTheMute

Yes, I will be getting it in a few years once my mom puts enough miles on it :) Thank god we live in California now and she didn't buy this back when we lived in Michigan, NO RUST! I could just cry.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c103/jwgoodwin/z1.jpg

^The money shot. I'm thinking off slapping on an Injen CAI when she's not looking.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c103/jwgoodwin/z2.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c103/jwgoodwin/z3.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c103/jwgoodwin/z4.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c103/jwgoodwin/z5.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c103/jwgoodwin/z6.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FrancesTheMute
have fun driving a purple car once ur mom is done with it.

To be honest, I could care less what color it is, it's still a 350Z. The car isn't actually purple though. It's a chameleon paint scheme. It changes between maroon, burnt orange and black.

Guest FrancesTheMute
I wish I was a spoiled bitch.

I hope you're not referring to me...I'm far from spoiled. In high school I worked two jobs, went to school, played sports, paid for my car and insurance, and on top of it, was kicked out of my house the day after graduation. I'm currently paying my college tuition, rent, and all the other random expenses, not my parents, they put foward no money. I traded in my car in order to help my mom get this Z.

Spoiled...I think not.

^owned

It seems that whenever someone has just about anything on this forum like say... food, shelter, education, etc. They atomaticly assume that they are spoiled. I am very glad that you could burn them quick with examples, seriously. By the way man, props to you for paying for college.

Guest FrancesTheMute

Well...considering my name is John, I'd assume a guy, but wouldn't that suck if I was female.

Thanks for the compliment byhi, you wouldn't believe how expensive out of state tuition at OSU is.

Guest JsANeon
ahhh nice looking cars...i almost bought one! happy i didnt though(but ponder the though sometimes) they have had WAY too many problems and only run mid 14's unless you are freakin mario andretti and are at the best track in the world with perfect track conditions....and are are also too overpriced for my taste! ill just stick with my little neon....its faster anyways!!!

I hope you're not referring to me...I'm far from spoiled. In high school I worked two jobs, went to school, played sports, paid for my car and insurance, and on top of it, was kicked out of my house the day after graduation. I'm currently paying my college tuition, rent, and all the other random expenses, not my parents, they put foward no money. I traded in my car in order to help my mom get this Z.

Spoiled...I think not.

:bsflag

Guest FrancesTheMute
If you were as self-reliant and entrepreneurial as you make yourself out to be, then you wouldn't have to wait to inherit your mother's car; instead, you'd find a way to go out and buy a purple car on your own.

I'd like to think of myself as a hard worker, however between paying for college and my small paycheck from the national guard, it's not like I can just walk out and buy a $30,000+ car, I just don't have that kinda cash floatin around. Sorry, not all of us are doctors.

Well, no, actually, I do not assume anyone with nice things is given to them. Actually, I have never even thought that about anyone on here.

But, when you post a thread saying how your mom is giving you a nice purple 350Z, the assumption is almost automatic.

If you do all those things, great...

I'd drive it because it's a nice car and I don't see that color too often. I guess black and white cars are so much more original. :rolleyes: Nice car, man.

Hey, I don't see cars painted pink with purple dots that often. Let me guess, you'd rock that too, right? I mean, after all, that color scheme is really original.

Do us all a favor: borrow his mom's car and drive it off a cliff. Two birds, one falling purple stone.

Well...considering my name is John, I'd assume a guy, but wouldn't that suck if I was female.

Thanks for the compliment byhi, you wouldn't believe how expensive out of state tuition at OSU is.

why would you come to osu. We are a party school.

I'd like to think of myself as a hard worker, however between paying for college and my small paycheck from the national guard, it's not like I can just walk out and buy a $30,000+ car, I just don't have that kinda cash floatin around. Sorry, not all of us are doctors.

I'm not a doctor and drive a 30k car.........

Hey, I don't see cars painted pink with purple dots that often. Let me guess, you'd rock that too, right? I mean, after all, that color scheme is really original.

Do us all a favor: borrow his mom's car and drive it off a cliff. Two birds, one falling purple stone.

Actually, if I could get a pink car fast enough of course I'd rock it. After all, wouldn't you feel terrible losing to a pink car? The bototm line is the car is free and in great condition from what I see in the pictures. Why does it matter to you?