New Ride

GRN96WS6

I had a red sentra a few years ago and loved it for daily driver duties but it was rusting bad so I sold it. Well I was looking on my local classifieds site and came across a real deal. I got a Black 93 SER with 140K on it already lowered with Tokico components and a strut tower brace in the front. I also bought it from the original owner and got maintenance receipts with the car as well.

All for $1200 :D

Here are some pics of the beauty

No 5th gear popout, not a lot of rust in the normal places, Idles fine and has a lot of new parts. Only thing I need to fix is the smokescreening high pressure power steering hose.

I plan to put some black rims with polished lip on it and tint it as well. The rims will come off for the winter though.

They are fun daily drivers with the LSD and having it lowered just a tad it handles pretty damn good. A lot more fun to drive then the Dx civic I have now....:D

Ryan I got really lucky with this one, the guy owned 5 vehicles and was getting it down to three he wasn't trying to make a lot of money off of it but I know I could sell it right now for twice what I paid for it. They are more and more rare to find in good shape so I am holding onto it, plus it's a lot more fun the the 80hp I drove daily before this.

BTW I found this on craigslist. I love that site!

I remember my roomate and I taking Tommy's old Red SE-R to Florida and back. Did good on gas, that's for sure. Didn't like the 90+ degree heat + traffic + AC on full blast though. Did great even with an assembled LT1 short block in the trunk, even through the mountains.

• 2 weeks later...