Deals Gap - September or October

Casper

This is tempting. Hope I have the funds around then.

How much do you think I need besides fuel?

Do you have BAGS or something BEN?

If you ride down, not much. Maybe a couple hundred bucks? Figure you'll share a hotel room with at least one person. Say, $40/night each (assuming 2 per room). 3 nights, so $120 + food + gas. And that's an expensive room. We can always stay at that place earache was telling us about that he stays at. I'm pretty sure it was a lot cheaper.

And no, I don't have luggage yet. I just have a bookbag and a tankbag. I have a bungee net thing from Iron Pony I use to strap my bookbag to the rear seat. Works great, though I do want to get some luggage.

awsome so it sounds like this may go down, my only issue is i will be in school then..... but i may talk to the profs and get assignments ahead of time :D i will have to wait till i give you my 100% a ok go ahead until i school starts though.

and for luggage on a long trip i just use a nice hiking bag with straps around the waist and some across the arm straps. it helps to keep the weight off of you back and keeps the bag from moving around.