Whos GTP is this???

SPLN SUX

Sweet car, I have most of the vids of it, just cause it impresses me and I am a fan, drving a GTP and all, however its still a custom built race car, but for its purpose, its damned impressive. My G/Fs dad laughed when I showed him the vid of it going 10.3 at Norwalk, he saw the wheelie bars and was laughing till it took off and he saw the trap speed and time, quite amuseing :)

that dyno pull is old news (ran low 10's with those #'s) - I believe a new dyno pull will be produced (in the near future) to go with their new track record of:

9.649 @ 146.16

not too bad for a 6 banger! :)

however its still a custom built race car, but for its purpose, its damned impressive.

I hate how everyone says that about this car, yet if someone mentions some gutted Honda hatchback that squeeks into the 9's, those are never mentioned as custom race cars.

That's still a street car IMO. Maintains plates/registration, interior, lights, etc. Good enough for me!

Hahahah, see I usually get bashed by people for callin it a street car, I very much consider it a street car, and I am not trying to be a dick, its a hell of a car, its by no means a tube chassis car, it retains alot of interior pieces and still a pretty good heft for its race weight. However its time to get a new set of plates the "RUN 10s" plate is now obselete :)