coltboostin nopi... dsm shot out

Guest 83 SB regel

Bahahha!!!!! :funny: Unless his piched up 8+mph since his last track visit. :lol:

You guys must have the Anit-Gravity mod in C-bus or some shit!!

Or, some good as dank.

Who said he didn't??

I am just compairing it to an import like yours who runs pretty much the same exact time as you with more power that sam has no issue with from a roll. HRMMmmmmmm

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to mention that my 130 trap was when I made 500rwhp and 535 rwtq. You can see my new numbers in my sig, should I post what it made with the big jets for you.

When did you hit 130mph Sam? I remembered the video you posted from LaRue when you ran the 11.77@127.xx, and saying you ran 128.xx and some change as well that day. Later in the same thread you mentioned making 650+rwtq with that setup, and how ill that was trying to get traction in 1st gear. I didn't see any numbers posted after that so I found your above post to be a little misleading.

When did you hit 130mph Sam? I remembered the video you posted from LaRue when you ran the 11.77@127.xx, and saying you ran 128.xx and some change as well that day. Later in the same thread you mentioned making 650+rwtq with that setup, and how ill that was trying to get traction in 1st gear. I didn't see any numbers posted after that so I found your above post to be a little misleading.

It was a few weeks (if that) later that he ran at another track and made a 130mph pass.

Thats what I remember.

Forgot to mention that my 130 trap was when I made 500rwhp and 535 rwtq. You can see my new numbers in my sig, should I post what it made with the big jets for you.

Thats fine. I am not dogging your car, its just that Powers GARUNTEED you would have raped me this year from a rool AT ANY SPEED. Since the numbers game is all we have, your still 6 mph shy of me, so I was wondering how he figured this out.

Care to elaborate Powers?

I ran the 130 trap at NTR a few weeks later after Marion. I dont remeber stating that I made 650rwtq, I dunno, my mistake if I did. I can have Dynotune print out my last dyno sheet from when I made 535 rwtq. That is what I was making when I trapped the 130 trap, I know that for sure...

You are clueless. What you think you know about Mike's car you don't and I would put money on Sam if he and Mike raced from a roll. Dig isn't even for consideration the bananna wins that hands down.

What kind of numbers do you think a cammed sprayed bolt on Z06 makes? Not to mention the 400lb+ weight difference between a Z06 and a C5.

Shief why don't you pull your head out of your ass before posting from now on? That would help you not sound like an idiot.

The colt VS Sam last summer colt loses from any roll or dig. The colt is in pieces and has been sold to other people so that car is gone the shell is left.

This post is ironic coming from you. Mr. "You will never be anything more than an Envoy and that's all you are." Nice one there powers.

As for the vettes, I'm very aware of what they can do with add-on's. The yellow vette would have lost from a roll (big jets or not) against that colt. You seem to know weight differences well, maybe you should check what a colt weighs as well. A dig might have been a better race, but I guess we'll never know.

This post is ironic coming from you. Mr. "You will never be anything more than an Envoy and that's all you are." Nice one there powers.

As for the vettes, I'm very aware of what they can do with add-on's. The yellow vette would have lost from a roll (big jets or not) against that colt. You seem to know weight differences well, maybe you should check what a colt weighs as well. A dig might have been a better race, but I guess we'll never know.

I have raced 600+ wheel imports that were gutted as well and did alot better then you think there shiefy boy. ..

I have raced 600+ wheel imports that were gutted as well and did alot better then you think there shiefy boy. ..

Don't get me wrong there Sammy, I'm not saying your car is a slouch. I just don't think you would've beat him.

Why did those 600hp imports take out 20lbs of interior? Makes no sense to me.

Guest JsANeon
Sti.

it has to be the differences in gearing because i also beat an extremely beefed up sti(around 400whp) twice from a dig and twice from a roll! He would get me off the line but i would catch traction and pass him, he would be in like 4th gear while i was shifting into 3rd from what it seemed like and before he even had a chance i was allready gone! So sam please give us more examples, because i have seen your car run and think colt would have takin the win aswell!

that said import traps 135 weights a little more than the colt and makes 600 whp. Hrrmmmmm

He was shocked and amazed that he lost. This was what he said " those cars come out of the hole so hard that it takes me till 160 to even get back next it it and by then the aero takes over. So again I know what the Vette makes on the big jets and I have seen it in action enough to know. JP your reading skills are the suck. I said you would have lost from a roll and got raped from a dig. Go reread. But since you never came down here to find out I guess we will never know, since your motor and turbo have been sold.

Hey shief do you remember that pic I posted for you a while back? Well I chnaged my mind, this time go down the street not accross the tracks.

Guest 408turbostang
why don't u all just quit bitching like girls grow up be men don't talk shit about each others cars cause it is starting to get old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why don't u all just quit bitching like girls grow up be men don't talk shit about each others cars cause it is starting to get old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's easy to talk shit to me because I drive an Envoy, and because Mr. powers is far from acting his age. That, or he just can't believe someone younger than him actually knows a few things.

It's easy to talk shit to me because I drive an Envoy, and because Mr. powers is far from acting his age. That, or he just can't believe someone younger than him actually knows a few things.

Yes shief you are so smart you have figured out how to own a fast car. OH wait no no you didn't. You haven't figured out anything and I laugh at you everytime you post you douche bag. You bring nothing to the table. BUT, if I ever need a guy to check air pressure on a dragster you are on the list for an interview.

Hey Shief speaking of acting your age. Why don't you start another thread on how you suck at video games. That would be the cool thing to do on an automotive web forum.

It is people like you that has reduced CR to what it is today. This used to be a site that was 90% automotive. Now people like you with nothing to mention start lame ass threads and wonder why people have an issue with it. You talk of all the 8 second cars you have worked on. I group you together with the kid who told me one night his uncle has a super fast spray car with a 900 shot on it. Just becasue you may know that what he said is retarted you say things that are just as stupid. Like all the fast cars you have owned. You have 800 posts here and yet no one knows you. You know why that is? I will tell you why becasue no one cares to know you, becasue you bring nothing to the table for anyone to give a rats ass about. You would be helping CR to go away until you had something other than a suv listed in your profile.

Haha.

I have 800 posts over what like 4 years? Like I said I've met a few people on here, I just don't (or didn't) go up to Hooters or Krogers every weekend. I didn't realize this was a cult. That and I really didn't have anything (racer) to bring up there for awhile so what's the fun in that? And you nailed it powers, I only check air pressure on the cars at the track. It's a tough job, and you have to get it right or cars lose. Oh, and I didn't realize that you ran this board so a couple questions for you. Since when has there not been an off-automotive thread in the winter on here? Never since I've been on this site, kthanks. If this is an automotive only site, then what is the pics and vids doing here? (50% of them has nothing to do with anything auto) Or how about the Off-Topic section, that has nothing to do with auto's at all. Maybe you should ask those questions to one of the mods here. I really couldn't give 2 shits of what you think powers. Whether it's your kick ass name calling, or how CR should be ran, or whether or not real drag cars do exist on Sat. and Sun. Your a very boring person here on the interweb and for somebody who seems to make it their life by talking shit on it, you'd think you would be better at it.

Oh, BTW: I did pick up another 240sx yesterday so would it be ok to put that in my profile? I think I will, just for you powers. Now you'll have to make fun of 2 vehicles instead of 1.

Haha.

I have 800 posts over what like 4 years? Like I said I've met a few people on here, I just don't (or didn't) go up to Hooters or Krogers every weekend. I didn't realize this was a cult. That and I really didn't have anything (racer) to bring up there for awhile so what's the fun in that? And you nailed it powers, I only check air pressure on the cars at the track. It's a tough job, and you have to get it right or cars lose. Oh, and I didn't realize that you ran this board so a couple questions for you. Since when has there not been an off-automotive thread in the winter on here? Never since I've been on this site, kthanks. If this is an automotive only site, then what is the pics and vids doing here? (50% of them has nothing to do with anything auto) Or how about the Off-Topic section, that has nothing to do with auto's at all. Maybe you should ask those questions to one of the mods here. I really couldn't give 2 shits of what you think powers. Whether it's your kick ass name calling, or how CR should be ran, or whether or not real drag cars do exist on Sat. and Sun. Your a very boring person here on the interweb and for somebody who seems to make it their life by talking shit on it, you'd think you would be better at it.

Oh, BTW: I did pick up another 240sx yesterday so would it be ok to put that in my profile? I think I will, just for you powers. Now you'll have to make fun of 2 vehicles instead of 1.

Nope I'll still make fun of your stupid Envoy that you think is the shit.