coltboostin nopi... dsm shot out

Guest 83 SB regel

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly.

And YOUR boy powers is saying Sam would have waxed me, because he hung with a built Boobaru that traped 135 with a tail wind. How is that any different? At least there is logic to me saying 127-130traps would loose to 135 trap from a roll, or 10.0 would beat 11.0 from a dig. Powers is just speaking straight from the Anus. :lol:

I beat a Bike from a 65ish roll that went 10.4@141 the week before. Do I get a cookie?

track and the street are two totally different things from a dig.

Again I own you until you prove it. My hp to weight ratio>yours.

So you can beat a bike that traps 141 from a roll but you only trap 136, but sam could not beat you from a roll? You are officially mentally disabled.

track and the street are two totally different things from a dig.

You should know better than to assume since your hp/weight ratio is better, that you'll win the race. That's only one variable.....

You should know better than to assume since your hp/weight ratio is better, that you'll win the race. That's only one variable.....

Thank you for pointing that out please inform JP of that as well. I am using the coltboostin line of reasoning.

his set up is gone, my hp to weight ration will be better and like I said I will be able to fit more rubber. I have also geared this car for roll. So until he comes down here and proves me wrong I own coltboostin.

traction? gearing? aerodynamics? Just to name a few.

I truely can not wait for this spring/summer. Hopefully we'll see some killer setups from both partys.

Thank you for pointing that out please inform JP of that as well. I am using the coltboostin line of reasoning.

his set up is gone, my hp to weight ration will be better and like I said I will be able to fit more rubber. I have also geared this car for roll. So until he comes down here and proves me wrong I own coltboostin.

Just to get my numbers straight based on what you just claimed, and guessing your car weighs at least 3200lbs, you'll be making 900+rwhp? Sure the turbo will support that and then some, but I still think that's a very ambitious claim.

Conversely, until you come up here and prove him wrong he assumes ownership of you. :asshole:

Just to get my numbers straight based on what you just claimed, and guessing your car weighs at least 3200lbs, you'll be making 900+rwhp? Sure the turbo will support that and then some, but I still think that's a very ambitious claim.

Conversely, until you come up here and prove him wrong he assumes ownership of you. :asshole:

UHh no you are on a columbus forum. Again untill he proves me wrong I own him and you. see you in the spring.

Now you want some?!

Wow,-PM'd. Send me some of that magic dust your huffing.

And how do you own me? As of the end of 05, you are NO where even near to me in MPH, ET, on the street, at the track, NO where. Im sure even the CR elite would agree to this.

Furthermore-If your speaking on next year, you have NO clue what I will make- YOUR car is not making anything right now-and you have NO idea what my lead sled weighs, which means you successfully pulled all of this out of your ass!! Pease explain how you "own" me then? Please tell me its based on your future set up, currently powered by nothing more than your hopes and dreams. :funny:

UHh no you are on a columbus forum. Again untill he proves me wrong I own him and you. see you in the spring.

Let's use Power's Logic-

Since these guys are not from Columbus....

Powers>http://thelotspot.com/videos/coltboostin10_7.wmv

Powers>http://thelotspot.com/videos/norwalk/mustang_opps.wmv

Powers>http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=3B1A2788-B0FA-4FFA-AE02-53A2719DF078

Powers>http://media.ams-evo8.com/sevo826awhp.wmv

Powers>http://homepage.mac.com/rdwoon/8.86...mallVersion.mov

Powers owns them.

Watch out folks!!! Powers is Da Winnar! :lol:

wow you are a cocky little bitch. he wasnt talkin about racing anyone in the videos unless you are one of them. So ill be glad to watch the videos when you get your ass handed to you time after time.

He would be the star of the first video in that bunch.

If this was in a Subaru, he must have been lieing to you! :lol: Show me this Subaru, show me his run, show me the race........

And I *might* care....

No, wait it still would not matter. Bahhaha!!! :funny: Again, no dis against Sam, he has flung zero lbs of shit. Powers-Continue to live in your dream world where Sam would have won. I wooped on MUCH Higher HP RWD cars. Unless its making 700+, After 8/5/05, I no longer gave a shit. :wink:

here you go colt here is alex's dyno sheet from the sti that sam raced. he was just under 600whp. there are a few fast subarus around here, i'm sure you'll find out someday.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/1STI2H8/alex.jpg

wow you are a cocky little bitch. he wasnt talkin about racing anyone in the videos unless you are one of them. So ill be glad to watch the videos when you get your ass handed to you time after time.

This just goes to show you how STUPID and IGNORANT you fucks are, and how soon you are to speak straight out of your asshole without knowing who or what your talking about.

God I love CR!

JP you sepak as if your car is running?????

Well it's not.

Until you come down here and PROVE me wrong I say I own you.

That is all.

Powers, I really dont think your this stupid. Stop it.

So using your theory, you OWN DR. Z06, Tin Man, and anyone else who is down for winter also right?

Man-The world is fucked now!

You are trying soooo hard! :funny:

Its fucking winter dipshit, who cares. I am faster, you are not even close. You own no one.

My car with no motor is faster than your pusstang. :lol:

see you dont even know what the doc has planned for his car, i dont but im fairly sure it should easily hand you your ass when its done. im not nutswinging or whatever cuz that is not what i do. I just see tilley sam tinman and anthony all stuffing your foot in your mouth come summer time.

that is all.