The 3 assclowns in the red honda tonight at hooters polaris

Sam1647545489

its a 2002 silverado ss, we was trying to use 1 of the preset 1s that they have allready done, but we did get it to shift like we was getting hit in the ass but other then that we couldn't realy get anything else to work. i call them and i sent it back they are going to see if its a fuilty 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Becuase I have the highest post count. I am not the one starting shit. Stories are conflicting, who is to beleive?

Ty

Hmm that is a hard one... lets see here....grown men in their upper 20's or a bunch of 16 yr old kids....hmmm

Not very impressive, from what I've seen. Maybe my expectations are set a little high, considering the location, it's new, and so forth. Or, maybe they're just ugly.

I went up to the polaris one, I was a lil sketched out on our waitress so i poured my own beer,

HA ha thats where i met a kid in a "Fully" built honda. he got destroyed, Good kill and the story made it twice as good.

Now there you go being a douschebag, LOL. It is plain and clear to me now, you are a liar, Never once did I ask to hang out with you, let alone ask it a second time.

You sent me a PM wanting to know my AIM addy. Then once you and I got our shit straight I then asked if It was cool if I hit you up on AIM.

Dude, don't be gay, keep it fucking real. I do it all the time, I am a shit talker, that is me, that will never change.

Ty

I remember what it was you said.

You said you recalled me posting up that I have people over to play poker from time to time and you said it would be cool if you were invited to that so you could come and hang out. So yes you did ask if you could hang out with us douche bags and asked if it was ok if you could AIM me. Answer is the same now as it was then. No it is wierd to ask that kind of shit.

Guest MissTypeS

Good god, since everyone is ignoring the request for details about the Hooters location, I'll just do it.

It is located on the west side of Sancus right across from the Kroger. It just opened. Hard to miss. Decent clam chowder, crappy wings, sometimes you'll see some boobs. You know the place.

Sam (and everyone else), stay away from the minors, ya heard? I mean they can't even go on beer runs.