FS: Custom Built Computer $300 OBO

Ef Love

i just want to say there is about $800 invested in this computer.

nivita (sp?) drivers/motherboard?

2 hard drives (40g, 80g)

no floppy

1 cd rom (sony dvd-rw)

amd 2500+ whatever processor

512 mb ddr

sweet aluminum case (beat to shit...)

neons

wireless internet card

IEEE 1394 card...

i will toss in a black monitor with the little birds on it...not sure what brand ...which is basically brand new.

also, wireless keyboard and mouse. and a regular black keyboard.

the computer will be completely cleaned (no data on any of the hard drivers, so you will have to install an OS, i will provide the buyer with the driver install cds, and some extras...*wink wink)

i don't have pictures, and i'm not able to take any right now. i'm leaving the 5th for arizona, and if you're interested you can come check it out.

it is an aluminun case with neons on the front (2 strips from top to bottom). the left side (panel that comes off) is kinda beat up. the right side (panel can come off but doesn't access anything) has a november 2 sticker on it and a pee pee's playhouse sticker on it...

it's (case) still nice, and still fully functional.

no, no, no parting...why does everyone want to part out? if you were selling something like a computer would you want to part it out?

i'm leaving for arizona tomorrow. if you find someone that wants the whole set up but the mouse, have them buy the whole package and then buy the mouse from them...

i'm done