Maurice Clarett Wanted On Armed Robbery Charges...

Wease

Guest racinbird
Whatever, he was the shit when you all were happy when OSU won the National Championship. My how people turn on their heros fast in this town........

UMMM....He turned on us a while ago, where you been

Whatever, he was the shit when you all were happy when OSU won the National Championship. My how people turn on their heros fast in this town........

Are you kidding me? I can understand still being by his side after the first situation he was in. He's got warrants out for armed robbery now, come on..

My comment is for all the people who wish him bad things like "it made my day" or "he needs to die".....It also made your day when he won the bowl game for you.....ungrateful, so is he but what a fucked up thing to say...Who's to say he really did it? Someone in a dark alley says Maurice Clarett Robbed me.

Sorry, I still live in a country where you are innocent UNTILL PROVEN guilty. To many people are fucked up in this town about him that anyone could state "he robbed me" to get media attention or their case looked into further. Don't get me wrong I am not a fan, and all the other players on the OSU Football team like Carpenter, Hawk and others get special treatment also, they just haven't been caught. That is the only difference. If you think what Maurice Clarett did was an isolated incident, then you need to stay in your nest.....

My comment is for all the people who wish him bad things like "it made my day" or "he needs to die".....It also made your day when he won the bowl game for you.....ungrateful, so is he but what a fucked up thing to say...Who's to say he really did it? Someone in a dark alley says Maurice Clarett Robbed me.

Sorry, I still live in a country where you are innocent UNTILL PROVEN guilty. To many people are fucked up in this town about him that anyone could state "he robbed me" to get media attention or their case looked into further. Don't get me wrong I am not a fan, and all the other players on the OSU Football team like Carpenter, Hawk and other get special treatment also, they just haven't been caught. That is the only difference. If you think what Maurice Clarett did was isolated incident, then you need to stay in you nest.....

You do have a point,

And dont take this comment the wrong way but I could not care if he won OSU the title I dont like football in fact I didnt even know he played during that game

You do have a point,

And dont take this comment the wrong way but I could not care if he won OSU the title I dont like football in fact I didnt even know he played during that game

I understand your point. He has acted like a dirtbag the last few years. Don't get me wrong either, I agree that he has made some dumb decisions in the past about his situations with OSU and the NFL....But I am sure he was talked into those decisions by people who didn't REALLY have his best intentions in mind.

Sorry, I still live in a country where you are innocent UNTILL PROVEN guilty. To many people are fucked up in this town about him that anyone could state "he robbed me" to get media attention or their case looked into further. Don't get me wrong I am not a fan, and all the other players on the OSU Football team like Carpenter, Hawk and others get special treatment also, they just haven't been caught. That is the only difference. If you think what Maurice Clarett did was an isolated incident, then you need to stay in your nest.....

I'm with you. It seems awful convenient for someone to say "Yeah, it was Maurice Clarett!!" I'll wait to see if they actually have any proof against him. If this does turn out to be true he will cement himself atop the list of dumbest people still alive.

I did see him a couple month's ago at The Fieldhouse in the Continent. I heard he went into the boxing gym I work out in was asking to hit the mitts..

im sure your right that some other players get special treatment as well, but they dont walk around thinking that they are gods gift to football and that the rules dont apply to them. the other players are smart enough to realize that this is their carreer and dont purposely do anything stupid to draw attention to the "gifts" they recieve.

ive actually met the douche bag (he was a freshman at the same time i was at osu) and he is definately an asshole, he thought he was better then everyone and could do as he wanted. he is definately nothing special, hes dumb as a rock and arrogant as hell.

hopefully he goes to jail be becomes bubbas bitch, and learns some humility.

I was at opium last night, the owners are pretty good friends of mine, and the owner also knew clarett well... Its just one big circle... The lady robbed was the owners wife, that was his first mistake, the owner opened the back door and immediately recognized him and even started to have a conversation with him not knowing what was going on... clarett realizing that he was fucked took off in the truck... this is from what i heard going on last night and is all just heresay...