WTB Cheep computer

Buckeye1647545503

my Moms hard drive took a shit and I have not been able to get with ben to try his. I need a working CPU that will let her surf the net and send e-mail and word processing. So it does not need to be much at all and the cheaper the better I don't like spending money on something that she seems to be super at killing :rolleyes:

my Moms hard drive took a shit

Idea ... spend less money and buy a new hard drive and then reformat the puter ... unless there's hardware issues other than the hard drive, a new drive should fix it ... can get a 40Gb from Best Buy for about $50-70 ... or since there's a bunch of tech guys on this board, you might be able to find a 15-20Gb from someone on here, I personally don't have one though.

Idea ... spend less money and buy a new hard drive and then reformat the puter ... unless there's hardware issues other than the hard drive, a new drive should fix it ... can get a 40Gb from Best Buy for about $50-70 ... or since there's a bunch of tech guys on this board, you might be able to find a 15-20Gb from someone on here, I personally don't have one though.

that maybe true. but if it is an older computer the bios will not reconize the new drive unless they have a flash for the newer stuff.