Wanted artist an airbrush

wnaplay1647545503

Looking for someone who is good at drawing and art. I want some interior doors painted in my house with murals on them. I already have pictures of what I want done of other doors. They can be done here or I can bring them to you.

Thanks

If anyone knows of somebody who can do this please pm me.

Thanks

are you wanting them air brushed.. or like brush painted??

if its airbrush yuor looking for my tattoo guy i srediculous, dont know if hed be able to do it or not.. depends on his schedule, but he is incredible.

if its brush.. i can do it.

My cousin is an amazing air brush artist. He got accepted to CCAD on his air brush work alone, which is basically unheard of. he is on break for 1 or 2 more weeks, so pm me for his number

Dont know if anyone has seen the doors you can get at the home improvement stores. They are airbrushed with disney characters and such. That is what I am going for. One will probably have a princess from one of the disney movies and one will have something that is sports themed. I have pictures of what I want so they will need to be able to re-create the picture as close as possible.

Dont know if anyone has seen the doors you can get at the home improvement stores. They are airbrushed with disney characters and such. That is what I am going for. One will probably have a princess from one of the disney movies and one will have something that is sports themed. I have pictures of what I want so they will need to be able to re-create the picture as close as possible.

yeah he could do that, he has done a few disney scenes, a few have been whole rooms