I fucking hate animals

cjackson

So I'm driving home from dropping my girlfriend off last night, minding my own business, and a fucking raccoon comes running accross the road. I slam on my breaks and swerve to miss the little fucker and due to it's wet outside and I'm doing 50 (which does happen to be the speed limit) the wheels lock up and I hit the little fucker before the abs kicks in. Jesus fucking christ. Is it so much to ask to be able to drive my bran fucking new car for one solid year before I have a problem with it? The little shit broke the hell out of the bottom air damn. Now I have $20k car that I still owe $16k on, have had for like 4 months, and now looks completely like shit because God can't irradicate the fucking planet of the pests that plague us. Honestly, what purpose does a fucking raccoon serve? Other than to knock over trash cans and break my fucking Scion. God damn, the fucking battery cable in my truck coroded in half on Sunday. That leaves me with a fucked up Scion, and a broke as hell truck that I can't drive while the Scion gets fixed. This game called life, I suck at it. I fucking quit. Good night.

:finger:

a Scion costs 20k? I thought they were like 16 or something? (this isn't a flame, I am just wondering where not to buy it at)

I just looked it up, they range from 16-17... where did you get it at?

Sorry to hear about your car! Same thing happened to me when I first got my '01 Eclipse except it was someone's bedliner decided to come out of his truck.

Honestly, what purpose does a fucking raccoon serve? Other than to knock over trash cans and break my fucking Scion.

:finger:

The movie "The Great Outdoors" wouldn't have been nearly as funny without them. That's pretty much the highlight of the raccoons existence.