Official Roadhouse Meet!!!

Guest JsANeon

Guest JsANeon

Once again I will be hosting another meet this tuesday at the texas roadhouse at polaris at 8pm! we had a good turnout last week for a rainy night so I expect to see it happen again! Dont forget that i have the place somewhat reserved and that we are offered free appetizers aswell! (about 5 or 6 of them i guess depends on the turnout) 8) if you do make an appearance please be a respectful adult while on thier property because we are being offered this and i would not like to have it ruined by others and would have to most likely hurt someone physically if something like that happens! 8)

So come on everyone it is tomorrow night, i mean i know all of you arent THAT busy?

Guest stownFIEROohio
i'm glad you can all laugh at my expense! fuckheads. besides my last name doesn't have 2 "e's " you retarded twats. and i take pictures not own a shop. i'm glaD TO KNOW Y'ALL LIKE TO TALK SHIT BEHIND MY BACK.

Guest JsANeon
And This Is Probably Why I Haven't Come To One Of These "meetings" Yet.

neil no one ever talked shit about you so please calm down we were stating the fact that you didnt own the business in afunny way and proving the factt that you ar one crazy and funny ass mo fo! Dont worry buddy i still love ya!

Bump for some good ass grub!

Guest stownFIEROohio

i haven't been on here in foreva and the first thing i see is laughter at my expense.

don't you think that might get me a little riled up. anyways it's sucked to hear about benson....does anyone know if he was driving like an idiot?