1996 TransAm t top LT-1 6spd $4000

jamesn69camaro

like it says its a 1996 TransAm black t tops 6 spd 350LT-1 corvette motor .... quick car registers for 155mph im sure ill go faster but im not going to try im not crazy anymore lol crome 5 star factory wheels new tires or they are 4 now :) hehe $4000 155k miles cars not perfect but motor and tranny and clutch is great exhost is newer and sounds good ,it was stolen from my buddy a year ago and he got it went to a shop for repairs $1700 worth just colum and brake line and new tires and wheels he almost lost the car to the shop but i bailed him out the last day he had to get it out .it has a few scratches and the drivers side ground effects under the door is cracked thast all thats negitive i can think of ill try to get pics up in a few days

Cloth or leather interior? I am interested in checking this car out. I've got some things in the works and if everything works out, I would be able to hand ya cash. Is the price negotiable at all?

TAs came optioned with leather interiors as standard equipment.

Not a terribly bad price, but the mileage is a big consideration. I'd have a look at a number of things before purchase, generally the Opti-Spark, intake manifold gasket, pinion seal, and water pump.

I'd have a look at a number of things before purchase, generally the Opti-Spark, intake manifold gasket, pinion seal, and water pump.

I'd be looking to mod this car like a mutha, so would any of this really matter all that much?

With the exception of the water pump (which you'd add an aftermarket electric unit for mods), yes, everything else would need attended to. Especially, the Opti. If the water pump is leaking now, however, kiss the Opti good bye within a matter of a few thousand miles or less.

Also, at 155k miles, I hope a stroker or rebuild is in your future...soon.

geese... those are not problems with this paticular car lets not be so negitive this car fuckin shits and gets and it runs at 200 or 210 degree i think and leaks nothing anyone that wants to see it in person and is serious about buyin it call me 614 946 9348

Guest NinetyFox
Anthony knows lt1 cars, and what he said was correct for me. my 95z has had major problems (opti-spark, fuel pump, and transmission twice). I liked the car but all of this happened to me b4 110k. Good luck, I've owned 10 f-bodies now and I learned my lesson. buy a ford

ohh sacrelige! im a chevy man!anyways u cant rule out owning a type of car because they had a few problems all cars have problem areas... all car makers sell a few lemons also... so please dont make asumptions on my car when uve never seen or rode in it.I for one LOVE these cars .and im not the only one .heres some pics ill have it washed and buffed n shiny in a few days http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4652/96ta7rl.th.jpg http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2960/96tawheel7mc.th.jpg

im going to keylargo for a few weeks and id like to sell this i could tell today wile driving it the clutch will need replaced soon its 230 at auozone for the clutch kit and i have someoen that will put it in for 150$ u can drive this anywhere as it is but it does need a clutch ill take 3300$ this week with the wheels and tires included