Yogurt

cjackson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pasteurized yogurt?

not only is it pasteurized, its sealed packaged and ready to ship in a multitude of favors.

On a side note never question the abilities of Chuck Norris, such though processes have resolved it death by round house kicks to the head....

omg you actually rangered a turbo

coming from a guy who's name has the maturaty level of a ninth grader, and proudly displays in his profile that he drives a 2000 Kia Sophia...

go you!!!

oh and if you qoute Rodney Carrington then you god damn well better do it right

"if you play your cards wrong you can take me home tonite"... "cause ive got a big heart and another part, take me home you'll understand because my genitilia looks like a pringles can"

Guest BusterHymen

dont get all hard on me dick, I was just playing. its a nice truck. I actually know someone in lancaster that has a turbo'd ranger. his is however quiet, and stock looking. and on the hauling thing, I doubt it. a lowered truck isnt used for normal truck applications. its just a light car that seats a shitload of people

I have a shitty live version. not even sure if its really him

I opened-up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please try again." because they were having a contest that I was unaware of. I thought maybe I opened the yogurt wrong. ...Or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me... "Come on Mark, don't give up!" An inspirational message from your friends at Yoplait, fruit on the bottom, hope on top.