CS is for nerds

El Karacho1647545492

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7118750192530790377

maybe its just me, but I find that people that take videogames as seriously as life being tortured in-game is one of the funniest things evar. this is probably a repost, but it deserves it because its teh funnay

yeah, i play BF2 a fair amount, and i can say from experience its really annoying to get constantly pwned because of some stupid thing, like people manipulating a glitch.

my way around crying like a little bitch; get my mind focused on something else in the game.

"LEMME UP SO I CAN CAMP. OH MY FUCKING GOD LEMME UP. MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE. YOU'RE SUCH A RETARD I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU IN THE ASS"

That was ghey tarded. BF2 is far better, though I don't really play at all anymore.

Yeah, i'm not really huge into the online community/forums of either CS or BF2, and I never played CS. however, thats one of the things i have heard; CS was always retarded and all about one person being a tard and just camping and racking up points, where now bf2 is more fun and involves teamwork, and theres less camping and ghey shit. nananananananerrrrdddgames