fs 1993 mustang lx 5.0

2stangs

im selling my 1993 mustang. i bought this car new in 1993 from ricart.

the car has a new ford motorsport gt40 345hp crate engine with a holley system max intake and novi 1000 supercharger. the car also has a pro m 80 mm mass air sensor, bbk 75mm throttle body, 1.7 roller rockers, gt40x alum heads, fms 30lb fuel injectors, new bbk 255 lph fuel pump, bbk long tube headers, bbk off road h-pipe, magna flow exhaust. just installed a new msd box also. the tranny is a new tremec 3550 with a new centerforce dual friction clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing. clutch has less than 100 miles on it. a fms alum drive shaft and 3.55 gears.

the car has no rust and has new dragonfire red paint (orig color was vibrant red) with black ghost flames. new rust free factory orig hatch. bought new chrome pony rims and bf goodrich p225/55/zr/16 tires. new carpet was installed along with new outside door handles, headlights,marker lights,turn signals, and tail lights. all new weatherstripping also.

the car was tuned and chip made by brian and howard turner at dynotune

motorsports. the motor alone produced 294 rwhp and with the supercharger without a tune and chip it made 401 rwhp. with the tune and chip the car is making 432.0 rwhp and 397 rwtq.

i have probably left someting out, but i can say the car has been 99% restored. the problem with the car is a small tear in the drivers seat, the ashtray lid needs fixed, and the headers need new header gaskets. oh yea the radio is a new pioneer am/fm cd player with infinti speakers. the ac is still hooked up and still works. also installed new door lock acuators. all extra items that i have for the car goes with the sell, such as drag radials and rims, orig radio, orig 3.08 gears and etc. im asking $12,500 for the car. i have around $18,000.00 in the resto. the car is red with black interior. the car has 142,xxx miles, the new drivetrain has 24,xxx miles.

i have pics i can e-mail and you can contact me at 774- 2660. serious inquires please. just replaced the battery

NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES FOR THECAR... THANKS FOR LOOKING

Just wondering why you had to restore at 13 y/o car that you have owned since new? Don't take good care of your vehicles or what? But anyways...good luck getting anywhere near that.

cars get wear and tear on them when you drive them. this car is immaculant. this guy takes insanely good care of his vehicles. i have seen this car and its perfect. he will definately get what he is asking for it. this is a perfect example of a mint fox, and perfect powerplant to go with it.

• 6 months later...