Where's all the smack talk about the Pitt game this weekend?

SpaceGhost

Guest NinetyFox
C'mon man Ive been a New England fan for years (lived in Mass for 12 years). So I move to Buckeye city, N/E wins a few that they deserve, b/c they have SUCKED for so many years, now people hate the Patriots?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninety Fox - you'll find on this forum that NFL followers have their teams. Additionally you'll also find some of the teams are hated. I only hate N E because they've torched the Steelers over the least few years, nothing personal. Last night they beat themselves. After watching that game I've little doubt that Denver won't be able to do the deed against todays winner between Indy & Pgh. The new champs of the Super Bowl will continue to be the AFC Champion, either the (Colts probably) or my huge underdog Steelers. We'll know no later than 4:00 today -

To Blown Yellow Rustang GT & Space Ghost - I'm very intoxicated, however some of you owe MadMalibu $$$$$$. Steelers rule as they have since Cowher took over in 1991. We're going to handle Denver & go to the "Super Bowl". Oh yeah blown yellow this is directed at you - F You!!!!!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We won no ref calls, Pgh plain & simple won!!!!!!!!!!!

Marc, you're $20 richer and your boys are in the conference finals. Of the teams left, I'm all about Pitt!!! They are the only team that actually looks like they deserve to win a super bowl. I think i'll be back in C-bus the first week in march for spring break, at least for a day before I go to mexico, you'll probably get your money then.

Ninety Fox, I know where you're coming from. New England wins a few DESERVED and WELL EARNED super bowls and allovasudden we're lying, backstabbing cheaters. However, I am a fan of football, so i'm just glad to see Cowher and the Steelers play some good ole smashmouth football.

Blown Yellow - I was extremely trashed last nite when I posted. I've no beef with you, hell I don't even think I've personally met you? The Steeler nation is obviously very surprised & pleased today.

Thats good to know :D. Oh well it was a fun season.:thumbup: