Does anyone know where to get 4" stainless j bends and 90s?

Mattsv8

Does anyone know where to get 4" stainless t 304 j bends and 90 deg pipes. we have 4 ft sections of 4" t 304 at work but only in straight. im asking stainless works if they have any since they are making my hedders. we dont carry any companys that have 4" bends. in stainless. and i need it to make the exh. thanks guys.

There is a place on South High St. They handle all sorts of stainless. I cant remember the name of the place right off hand but if you are going South on South High it is on the right just as you start to go over the overpass before Rt 104. I think there is a carry out or drive though or something across the street on the east side of South High from it.Ill look up the name of the place later. They have just about any fitting you want, in many grades and gauges of stainless.

The place im thinking of has Process in the name of it. I just cant think of the rest of the name. This place has 304, 308, and 316 fittings. Its not a really noticable building. Ill see if I cant find the name of the place and post it later.

sweet man the burns site is great has everything i need. we sell stainless works at work they are making my hedders for the turbo deal. i havent heard back if they have the pipes yet or not but at least i know where to get them thanks you all. ill post pics when i get it going on.