some times ya just gotta make time

Boost-n-Juice

about 3 yrs and 7mths ago i was in the garage when my wife opened the door, standing there with this glow in her eye and she says "we're pregnant". I literally dropped the wrench in my hand and have not picked it up since, by choice. I'm all about my son, he is the best thing that has ever happen to me.

Well, I took the day off today, put everything aside and took the Mustang out for the first time with the new 347 and novi 2k. The last time I drove the car it had 300rwhp, it now probably has double that and i still have about 16 more pounds of boost if i want, oh and the bottle in the trunk. Untuned with the fp pegged so it wouldn't blow up I drove it to the gas station and back. fellas, this is the most totally pissed off mustang i've seen in a while. at most 3/4 throttle it blew tires off in 2nd gear at 3k. that was enough for me. here i come dyno brian :-)

Brian,

Thank you for seeing the importance of raising a son. I see it far to many times where people are caught up in material things to take time for what really matters. That in my definition, is a true man. One that rivals Chuck Norris, but not quite.

Feels good to feel gravity eh? Hope the car kicks some ass.

I know what you mean my car has been down for over a year and i'm caught up with school but once i graduate and make money i plan on a newer ore badass car and probably end up fixing the 7, no use in selling it sinc ei don't owe anything on it.

like nate said, you prioritized the right thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn Brian, that's around the time when you came over to wish me farewell on the move to Florida.

Get of your a$$ dude!!!!

My irresponsible parents had me at the dragstrip at two months old. In fact, my mother would take me atop my old man's B100 Tradesman Dodge van so I could see my dad trying his damndest at R/SA in the IHRA.

Shame on you for being responsible! keekekee

I know exactly what you are talking about.I have 3 kids and guys at work give me crap cause my 4runner has been down with blown head gaskets for going on 2 years.I said I am so busy and I have my Mustang and IS300 to drive so I am really not that motivated to work on the 4runner.The kids grow up so fast and the cars will still be there.My oldest will be looking to drive soon,he is 13 in March,so maybe we will get on the 69 Buick GS I just picked up.That might be a cool first car for High School.I think the Mustang would get a 16 yr old in trouble.