Steelers vs Colts

BDHG940

true demonstration of GREED.

steelers should have just kneed it. but they fumbled it.

then manning tried to go for the touch down instead of just a simple 1st down. and getting yards for his kicker.

GL steelers.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Payton is just not he's hyped up to be. he did VERY LITTLE in this game, the only reason that the "colts" were even close was simply because of the refree, he's a cocksucking ass fucking colts fan. FUCK INDIANOPOLIS, FUCK THEM IN THE EAR, AND PAYTON MANNING IS A FUCKING COCK SUCKER. That is all.

You got a nice big one in yours now. Way to go!

not really i'm not a fan of the NFL i just watch when i'm bored. no more NCAA football so i watch NFL if i have time.

i don't care for the colts the steelers or the bengals. I have no cock in my mouth I never called the winner of the game before the end of the game.

Ref's in that game were the worst ever. They did everything they could to help out the Colts. They should all be investigated and fired.

I like Shannon Sharp's comments, referring to the ref as "Archie Manning".

True statement, the ref's were the ONLY reason that the game was as close as it was, the final score should have been 21-3 steelers, but because of biased, paid off, or just plain dumb, refs, the score was much closer. In spite of it all the BEST team prevailed. LETS GO PITTSBURGH!!!!

I'm waiting & waiting for jag off's blown yellow & co's response's????? They talk all kinds of shit, no response to the true AFC North Champions??? C'mon guy's you're the best turds on NFL responses on this board! Surely you can entertain us with your wit??? Blown Yellow & co will tell all how much Ben sucks & fuck the Steelers?? Haaaaaa