Speeders and Racers Beware

Casper

a post on CR brought up a good point...

does CPD really have money for this kind of thing? i thought there was a budget crisis, and they are barely able to pay overtime, fix firetrucks and cruisers, put gas in the helicopters etc etc...

maybe thats just what they WANT you to think though

You can go ahead and add me to that list. First thing I thought of was, "huh, bet if it were a Ducati FasDuc would be all over that".

Hell, I'm not that much of a Ducati snob. If the department would pay me to ride a Gixxer I'd be all over it!

Unfortunately this is what Columbus is spending your money on.........then again maybe you all would prefer officers on these. I took these pics last week in the sally port at HQ.

motorcycle cops dress like queers. The attire they wear on their motorcycle is hilarious. We have a lot in our town and their tight pants and knee high boots with dorky white bucket helmet is so funny looking. I'd never be a bike cop, it would be too humiliating..:lol:

motorcycle cops dress like queers. The attire they wear on their motorcycle is hilarious. We have a lot in our town and their tight pants and knee high boots with dorky white bucket helmet is so funny looking. I'd never be a bike cop, it would be too humiliating..:lol:

look like elves in the summer time :lol:

No one has even mentioned riding one of those all day more power to them. You all know how you felt after riding to Hocking Hills. I'd love it for the first few hours and then I'd have to head over to the donut shop.lol..

im betting they are kept under lock and key till friday and sat night roll around and all the ricers/squids start hitting the streets then its like shooting fish in a barrel

i dont think they use that thing for enforcement. i think they take it to the fair and bike nights, and use it to talk to people and be seen.

more of a show bike than anything.

Hell, I'm not that much of a Ducati snob. If the department would pay me to ride a Gixxer I'd be all over it!

Unfortunately this is what Columbus is spending your money on.........then again maybe you all would prefer officers on these. I took these pics last week in the sally port at HQ.

Holy Shit!!! Who has to ride that??? Is that the new German Village patrol car?

• 2 weeks later...

They dont chase you to confiscate your shit. they wait till you have it on the property the warrant is for. If you cant show you paid for it with legit funds, its theirs as with everything else you own.

Moral : Crime pays, the po-po takes it away.