Steelers haters

AngryBMW

SUCK MY DICK

I'm starting a new thread because I can :)

Ben, we're even.

Alex, you owe me $20.

Brandon, you owe me a 12er.

Fuzz owes me $20.

The score should have been 21-10 Pittsburgh. Troy definently picked that throw!! Second worst call against the Steelers ever. The worst would be the infamous coin toss...:rolleyes:

Overall good game...and I love to say it, I told you so :p

-Marc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many yards did edge have?

i would just like to go on record as saying that, while playing poker the other night, marc promised that edge wouldnt get to 100 yards rushing. i asked him how much he was willing to wager on that, and he folded like starr jones in a lawn chair.

even marcs fandom has its limits.

great game though. if pittsburgh would have lost, bettis would have come back next year just because of that fumble.

how many yards did edge have?

i would just like to go on record as saying that, while playing poker the other night, marc promised that edge wouldnt get to 100 yards rushing. i asked him how much he was willing to wager on that, and he folded like starr jones in a lawn chair.

even marcs fandom has its limits.

James went for 56 yards I believe...I was right!!

It's not that my fandom has limits...it's the depth of my pockets :(

Brandon, fuck you :)

-Marc

SUCK MY DICK

I'm starting a new thread because I can :)

Ben, we're even.

Alex, you owe me $20.

Brandon, you owe me a 12er.

Fuzz owes me $20.

The score should have been 21-10 Pittsburgh. Troy definently picked that throw!! Second worst call against the Steelers ever. The worst would be the infamous coin toss...:rolleyes:

Overall good game...and I love to say it, I told you so :p

-Marc

Now Marc, that post isn't being entirely fair to me. I was dumbass enough to bet on the Pats winning the big game, but I was NOT dumb enough to bet against Pitt vs. Indy. Just so you know, I'm rooting for Pitt the rest of the way. Broncos suck, Seahawks suck, Panthers suck. It will, though, be the first time in my life I want to see the Seahawks win JUST so I can see Farrior, Porter, or Polamalu flatten that little fucking bitch Matt Hasselbeck and make him cry in the XL.

good call

ain't no way seattle has got what it takes

everyone knows they can't win on the road, and they sure as hell aren't gonna be #1

Sure did change your mind huh? I called this at the beginning of the season.

If Palmer didn't destroy his knee on the first play (which happened to be what, a 66 yard pass?) The bus would be in a retirement home right now. Just keep telling yourselves you're the better team...

If, but, maybe, shoulda, coulda, woulda. How about you stop livin in the past. Cuz ya no what, no one knows what would of happened. YOu can guess this or you can guess that buts its just that as guess. lets stick to the facts, we won game is over better luck next year.

If Palmer didn't destroy his knee on the first play (which happened to be what, a 66 yard pass?) The bus would be in a retirement home right now. Just keep telling yourselves you're the better team...

i dont understand how he didnt break his ankel. they dont bend that way! i thought for sure it was his ankle, his knee didnt even move that much.

Like I said, I'm not a fan of either team, and I'm not crying. It's just that you're all bragging like you beat the undefeated Dolphins team of yesteryear. Stop being cocky, ignorant, illiterate douchebags and read what people post before you getf ired up and thump something stupid into your computer.