8 week old golden retriever

TurboRust

long story short I was at work yesterday and a guy needed a tire and couldnt afford it, said he was trying to get rid of this dog so I covered his tire and tool the dog. As most of you know we just got a foster dog the day before so that means 5 dogs in my house right now. He already has been to the vet and the guy is supposed to bring me the records. he has to go to someone with some time on their hands and some patience. its very playful so it'd be good if you had another dog in the house, but its not required. its a good dog but needs to go out frequently since its a puppy. I will have pics hosted tonight or they can be emailed. I get off work at 8 tonight hopefully we can get him into a good home asap before i pull my hair out. $125 is what I covered for the tire, thats what I'd like for the dog

Derek

cmon guys today or tomorrow I'm off both days. holla if you wanna come check him out. 5 dogs are a little much. also I was alittle off on the age he was born on 12-2-05 and was at the vet at 6wks on 1-13-06 so he's going on about 7 weeks right now. at the vet he had vaccinations for distemper-hepavitis, parainfluenza, canine parovirus, and coronavirus. he was treated at Robert N Richmond DVM in Malta, OHio

cell 256-4040