Okay Internet Experts: Question

Razorback

A couple weeks ago I posted a question about how to find someone that you hadn't seen in a while and didn't know the whereabouts of. Someone posted zabasearch.com. And it worked. I found my friend's address, or atleast an address that's 95% likely to be hers.

BUT -- she's married. This makes it pretty hard to try to initiate a conversation by just showing up at the girl's house to say hi or sending her a letter from someone she hasn't seen for 5-6 years (I don't exactly want to cause her any marital "unsmoothness")-- I've been trying to find a working E-Mail address for her and have failed. Every site I find wants to charge you $ for any kind of information and every site that DOES claim to have information won't guarantee that it has the E-Mail address I want as I don't care about her phone# or address since I don't think I should contact her in that way. I was wondering if any of you knew better than I of how to find her E-Mail address? I figure someone out there probably has done it and knows a better course than the one I've taken.

Thanks a lot for any insight you may have as it is much appreciated.

Lol no. I've never met her husband so I don't know if he's a freak that will get jealous or not because another guy is writing her a letter. I dated her for like 3 weeks in high school then chose another girl over her (bad move), but I always wanted to stay friends and talk, which we did, but after high school she moved away so I always wanted to say hi.

Anyway her name is Rachel Melcher. She went to Gahanna Lincoln with me. Not sure where she went to college, or if she even went at all. Maybe someone here knows her -- she was pretty outgoing.

In any case thanks for the responses fellas -- it's much appreciated.