I just saw a scary video

Sam1647545489

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zavier still comes out from time to time. Last time I was out with him, he was about four or five carlengths back and fading...

Kyle hasn't been out in a while. Last I had heard, progress was being made on the Skyline...

I don't think either is ashamed of anything.

You will be first on my list

I've build almost 50 motors with the rotary aviation seal, I haven't one of these motor break an apex seal. I've been running 20lbs on pump gas in my car for almost a year no problems.

Including the ones with the weak springs that they admited were bad? The ones that when Mike took them out of his car they had been curved a few mm a piece at the center from these weak springs? :o

Including the ones with the weak springs that they admited were bad? The ones that when Mike took them out of his car they had been curved a few mm a piece at the center from these weak springs? :o

You have know ideal, mike got the very first aviation seals that came out, 2yrs ago. I never use there springs, I always use mazda springs.