How to make a grown man piss himself

SPLN SUX

Actually, I think the picture is a fake - I think I recall it being grouped in with some other notorious shark photos that were also doctored and proven fake. If I'm remembering correctly, Ben posted the picture of a great white shark seemingly lunging up out of the water at some military personnel with a shot of the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. Then, someone said something like, "Dude, it's fake," and then posted a link to a site that discussed it (saying it was actually a photo of a military exercise photochopped with a picture of a shark that was taken off the coast of S. Africa), and that site also discussed the above picture - saying it, too, is fake.

All that being said, if that happened - me on a surfboard and that shape of a shark near me - I would probably die instantly. Sharks/the ocean/shit like that freak me the fuck out.

Actually, I think the picture is a fake - I think I recall it being grouped in with some other notorious shark photos that were also doctored and proven fake. If I'm remembering correctly, Ben posted the picture of a great white shark seemingly lunging up out of the water at some military personnel with a shot of the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. Then, someone said something like, "Dude, it's fake," and then posted a link to a site that discussed it (saying it was actually a photo of a military exercise photochopped with a picture of a shark that was taken off the coast of S. Africa), and that site also discussed the above picture - saying it, too, is fake.

All that being said, if that happened - me on a surfboard and that shape of a shark near me - I would probably die instantly. Sharks/the ocean/shit like that freak me the fuck out.

The SHARK ate me! The Moth#^#% SHARK ATE ME!

snopes.com showed the before/after photochopped pic of that one, and said this one is fake too.

Found it: http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/surfer.asp

Not photoshopped but as Droptop said, it's a dolphin.. still a cool picture:

Claim: Photograph shows a surfer's close encounter with a lurking shark.

Origins: The photograph displayed above is indeed real, but it doesn't depict the hair-raising scene most viewers think it does.

This picture was taken by photographer Kurt Jones on 9 April 2003 at Surfrider Beach in Malibu, one of California's premier surfing beaches. But as the version of the photograph posted on the web indicates, however, the ominous-looking finned creature lurking just beneath the surface of the waves is a dolphin (possibly a bottlenose), not a shark.

A subsequent picture of the animal snapped later in the day by the same photographer demonstrates conclusively that it was in fact a dolphin:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/graphics/dolphin.jpg