New member to team Z06.....

black00ws6

I'm thinking of the museum delivery since it's not bad of drive, but by the time the thing would be built, the weather might not be cooperative.

Yes, black, what other color is there?? :confused::confused: I don't get to pick out the options until July since that is when the official orders go in but it's going to be pretty basic. I don't need/want heated seats, xm, memory package, BS stuff that jacks the price up.

Will look kinda like this, only with polished lips on the rims..... (this is SW's car from Texas, rims are chopped)

http://www.mdspecs.com/test/z06.jpg

Awesome news. :cool: And congratulations on having enough fortitude to get the debt out of the way so that you can truly enjoy the car (as opposed to allowing buyer's remorse to creep in).

And, I'm with you, there's another color besides black? :confused:

Team Z06 - the legend continues to grow.

yup, but i've heard they have a kit for it.

A kit for what? To turn it into a convertible? :confused:

Awesome news. :cool: And congratulations on having enough fortitude to get the debt out of the way so that you can truly enjoy the car (as opposed to allowing buyer's remorse to creep in).

And, I'm with you, there's another color besides black? :confused:

Team Z06 - the legend continues to grow.

A kit for what? To turn it into a convertible? :confused:

I remember seeing a while back that there was a company that converted the Z06 to a convertible to the point that it looked like a factory option.

And another thing, just because I like to give John shit: You can't be a member of a team until you actually own that car. Or at least make payments on it. :p If I am wrong on this, then put me down for the first member of Team Saleen S7... :D

And another thing, just because I like to give John shit: You can't be a member of a team until you actually own that car. Or at least make payments on it. :p If I am wrong on this, then put me down for the first member of Team Saleen S7... :D

Damnit.. Doesn't a down payment count?

Are u losing the Escalade and keeping the Cobalt as the daily?

What car DOESN'T SW have? Christ he has every hot car out, what does he do for a living?

I will own a ZO6 within two years and preferably the C6 version.

That conv ZO6 is ugly, I do wish a targa was an option but oh well still one bad ass machine.

Are u losing the Escalade and keeping the Cobalt as the daily?

What car DOESN'T SW have? Christ he has every hot car out, what does he do for a living?

I will own a ZO6 within two years and preferably the C6 version.

That conv ZO6 is ugly, I do wish a targa was an option but oh well still one bad ass machine.

SW's cars.... (I think he owns an exotic car dealership, not sure though)

'01 ZO6 427 LPE

'06 ZO6

'06 Viper Coupe

'01 360 6spd

'97 Viper GTS RSI 510ci 9.83@142.3

'05 745i

'73 T/A (red)

'69 Camaro pro-tour

'97 SC300 6spd Turbo 10.1@143.7

His garage with a few of his cars.... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/TexasMike430/1-8-06%20Private%20Garage%20Tour/DSC_0276.jpg

He posted that pic of the vert z06, said it was a normal c6 and the owner bought all the panels, rims, etc and it's at MTI getting the crate ls7 put in; he posted 2 actually, a father/son did the same thing.

No, planning on keeping everything. Once it gets warmer, Heather's c6 will be her daily, the cobalt will be mine and we use the escalade for winter/trips.