Friday the 26th

Sam1647545489

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was every one saturday night? I was out in a white 99 cobra along with my brothers mach1. Had a pretty good time. Cops started to pull people over when they were leaving for what seemed like no reason. If anyone on get got pulled over I would like to know why. So we left while he was busy. Haha.

Where was every one saturday night? I was out in a white 99 cobra along with my brothers mach1. Had a pretty good time. Cops started to pull people over when they were leaving for what seemed like no reason. If anyone on get got pulled over I would like to know why. So we left while he was busy. Haha.

Damn, I wish I'd have known you guys were out. I drove all over hell's creation looking for some cars to play with. I passed hooters around 10pm, no cars there. So I drove all the way up to polaris looking for people, with no luck. ah well.

Damn, I wish I'd have known you guys were out. I drove all over hell's creation looking for some cars to play with. I passed hooters around 10pm, no cars there. So I drove all the way up to polaris looking for people, with no luck. ah well.

Actually austin, Cody's car and Corys car was at Hooters at 10 pm. We were eating there. Everyone was in the schotenstien (sp?) parking lot. When we left. Have your car out?

Actually austin, Cody's car and Corys car was at Hooters at 10 pm. We were eating there. Everyone was in the schotenstien (sp?) parking lot. When we left. Have your car out?

Well, that's what I get for not actually pulling in and looking. I just drove down main st, didn't see any cars worth while in the hooters parking lot, and continued on. Didn't see anything interesting at schottenstein's either. And yes, I finally got the car out. :D

I found Traction on the dig side of things to be quite horrid. I was pwned by a 16.2 Second truck (Via MSN lookup)

low 15s befor the programer, but u wanted to race the tank monte with the big wheels and the trunk full of heavy sound shyt,all yes and u being supercharged

Guest hotrodmama024
I love that monte It looks so sharp. :) That truck blew my mind. Honestly I could not believe how quick it was. I would not mind a rematch against it sometime soon ;)

why? its just going to kick you ass again!! haha sorry Bill ;)

Ohhhhh .....

Don't push me for it

INTENSE™ Level 2 L67/L32 Performance Package

Quantity in Basket: 1

Code: IPP-672

Price:$844.99

install 315$

:)

Don't know if I will Could just buy the stuff myself and do a mid to low 14 setup.

Rember it is tax season for those of us who don't have charge cards

Ohhhhh .....

Don't push me for it

install 315$

Don't know if I will Could just buy the stuff myself and do a mid to low 14 setup.

You buy that, and you're getting banned from here.

$500 (if that) in mods will get you high 13's most likely .

Ohhhhh .....

Don't push me for it

install 315$

u go ahead and pick that up i have more then 1 toy u got beat by my slow toy i have a 2001 ss camaro and a 2002 streched r1 ,piped, commaned and sprayed

p.s the camaro is stock for the 1s that has seen it up there its the same color as linns

u go ahead and pick that up i have more then 1 toy u got beat by my slow toy i have a 2001 ss camaro and a 2002 streched r1 ,piped, commaned and sprayed

p.s the camaro is stock for the 1s that has seen it up there its the same color as linns

That's like a high school football star picking on five-foot tall retard. Good for you, you can beat a slow car with a few bolt-ons with a car that is pretty fast stock or a sprayed liter bike. Don't you feel special?

Throne, I don't know how it's possible, but if you buy anything from that place, you'll be an even bigger tool than you are now.

That's like a high school football star picking on five-foot tall retard. Good for you, you can beat a slow car with a few bolt-ons with a car that is pretty fast stock or a sprayed liter bike. Don't you feel special?

Throne, I don't know how it's possible, but if you buy anything from that place, you'll be an even bigger tool than you are now.

a smartass ,i beat him with my slow truck but it was allright for him to try to race a no supercharged monte with 20s and and tvs and 2 w7s in the trunk that out weights his car by aleast a 1000 it ran 17s in the qu. so till u know the story pipe down :asshole:

p.s and we thought the truck was the slowest thing in the lot

so till u know the story pipe down :asshole:

p.s and we thought the truck was the slowest thing in the lot

No, I gathered all of that from your earlier post. It wasn’t too hard to figure out.

So it's not ok for him to challenge cars obviously (maybe?) slower than him but when you challenge him with a car that's obviously faster it's ok? That's called being a (stupid) hypocrite. You already beat him with you truck, great, that's kind of funny because it sounds like his car should definitely be faster. But you're not special because of it so shut the fuck up about it.

And jesus titty fucking christ your talking about a sprayed liter bike against that thing, that's gayer than Chris Green's shampoo bottle stories. Do you even realize how asinine of a thing that is to propose. Ok, you’re obviously not very bright so I will spell it out for you. I think calling out cars with bikes is dumb in the first place (as do a vast majority of the people on here). Obviously most modern sports bikes are going to be faster than a vast majority of cars. A car calling out a bike is fine because it's the preverbal David picking on Goliath, but not the other way around. Then to challenge a pretty slow car with a very fast bike is just dumb.

No, I gathered all of that from your earlier post. It wasn’t too hard to figure out.

So it's not ok for him to challenge cars obviously (maybe?) slower than him but when you challenge him with a car that's obviously faster it's ok? That's called being a (stupid) hypocrite. You already beat him with you truck, great, that's kind of funny because it sounds like his car should definitely be faster. But you're not special because of it so shut the fuck up about it.

And jesus titty fucking christ your talking about a sprayed liter bike against that thing, that's gayer than Chris Green's shampoo bottle stories. Do you even realize how asinine of a thing that is to propose. Ok, you’re obviously not very bright so I will spell it out for you. I think calling out cars with bikes is dumb in the first place (as do a vast majority of the people on here). Obviously most modern sports bikes are going to be faster than a vast majority of cars. A car calling out a bike is fine because it's the preverbal David picking on Goliath, but not the other way around. Then to challenge a pretty slow car with a very fast bike is just dumb.

i was posting that for other that want to race, what do u have im game on anything hell i raced linn and sam with my stock ss they kill me all the time but i allways come back

now i see how shawn got banned for fuccs like u running ur cumm catcher

i was posting that for other that want to race

Oh, I don't know how I would have been thinking you were trying to challenge him. Maybe it was your direct reply to him wanting some upgrades for his car saying "u go ahead and pick that up i have more then 1 toy u got beat by my slow toy i have a 2001 ss camaro and a 2002 streched r1 ,piped, commaned and sprayed"

If you have nothing more than 'fart jokes' to throw my way then please save yourself the embarrassment and don't.

If your decision-making skills while driving are anything comparable to your reading and writing compression, then no thanks on the race, I like my car the way it looks.

its ok im not mad its point least to talk shyt on the interweb come have a beer some time im not mad, but i do like to race

If your decision-making skills while driving are anything comparable to your reading and writing compression, then no thanks on the race, I like my car the way it looks.

here we go again ALL NO NO RACING IF U HAVE SHITY GRAMMER THING AGAIN ITS OK U WILL BE OUT AND ILL ASK U TO RACE FOR SURE