My nightmare comes true

verse

Someone broke into my car. I seriously have nightmares all the time of people breaking in my car. They busted out my drivers front window and took NOTHING. There was nothing in the car to take. Fuckin' idiots.

On another note, and the reason of this thread. Does anyone know any companies that can match tint? The guy I bought it off tinted it in TN.

Someone broke into my car. I seriously have nightmares all the time of people breaking in my car. They busted out my drivers front window and took NOTHING. There was nothing in the car to take. Fuckin' idiots.

On another note, and the reason of this thread. Does anyone know any companies that can match tint? The guy I bought it off tinted it in TN.

this is exactly why I say that if you have nothing to steal, don't lock your door.

i would rather replace my wifes crappy stock radio than a window.

this is exactly why I say that if you have nothing to steal, don't lock your door.

i would rather replace my wifes crappy stock radio than a window.

I agree.

Locks are for honest people. Thieves take what they want reguardless.

Guest Blackout GT

wow that sucks... the same thing happend to people i know who live in dayton last night. they stole some mis. stuff but the worst thing they stole was his wedding ring.

but ya i feel for you, im afraid someone is going to cut into my convertable top and steal my stuff also...

Unfortunately, theives, vandals, ect... Rarely get what they deserve. Unless you happen to catch them in act and are holding a baseball bat.... I fucking hate theives, worthless low life pieces of shit. Damn it, now I'm getting pissed and it's not even my fucking car!!!

Ricky calm down.....

Sucks that they did that, theives are worthless and just a drag on society. I am always paranoid about something happening to my Buick, the only time it wasn't completely secured was on my way up to Ohio from Florida when I stayed at a hotel, I didn't get a decent sleep at all that night!

Well my insurance is paying for it all. What's the best glass company that will come to my house in Grove City? I also need an estimate faxed to my insurance company from a tint place. I figure to just estimate to do the whole car and make it less dark.

Unfortunately, theives, vandals, ect... Rarely get what they deserve. Unless you happen to catch them in act and are holding a baseball bat.... I fucking hate theives, worthless low life pieces of shit. Damn it, now I'm getting pissed and it's not even my fucking car!!!

+1. It would be worth someone breaking into my car if I could just catch them doing it. That's what I have dreams about.

+1. It would be worth someone breaking into my car if I could just catch them doing it. That's what I have dreams about.

I would absolutely love to see someone breaking into my car in my driveway. hardest decision would be to either pickup the .45 with hydro shocks or the M4A2 with ballistic tip rounds.

You'd go to jail in a heartbeat just like my old neighbor did in Dublin. Dude came home to see his apartment getting robbed so he went back to his car and grabbed his shotgun. The thief saw him walk in and tried running out the door but dude blasted him.. he died that night in the hospital. Dude's in jail now.. Pretty fucked up world if you ask me.

I love our 'justice' system. Wonder why thieves aren't too concerned about getting caught by the owner and are so bold? The above is the reason why.

Now if they knew that the owners had every legal right to turn them into pasta with a pipe or bat, or make them useful as sieves with a gun, they *might* think twice. I can guarantee they think twice after a few hundred of them have been killed.

Anybody see that blurb on the news about the guy that just got out of jail for killing the pitbull that attacked and fucked up his girlfriend's kid's face? I guess it was like 6 months after the attack. He finally got a crack at the dog and stuck a knife in it. They convicted him for it and he got a week in jail, has to pay the owner back, and take anger management class. I have no idea how he didn't stick the knife in the owner.

That one has me so pissed off, I hate to think about it. I'd like to know why that animal wasn't destroyed, to begin with. Some 'protection' the victims get from the system.

At least that dog won't have a chance to attack anyone else.

and if there is a bright side to this at least they didn't fuck up you door to get in

Yeah, a lady a few doors down got broken into the same night and they peeled her door lock, but they probably looked at my door locks and just busted the window. B/C I have aftermarket solex door locks, you can't really peel them.

Yeah, a lady a few doors down got broken into the same night and they peeled her door lock, but they probably looked at my door locks and just busted the window. B/C I have aftermarket solex door locks, you can't really peel them.

what do those look like? ive never heard of them before...

Guest Blackout GT
I would absolutely love to see someone breaking into my car in my driveway. hardest decision would be to either pickup the .45 with hydro shocks or the M4A2 with ballistic tip rounds.

I had something similar happen to me. Someone tried to break into my barn where my project 240sx sits. I heard noise went out and saw someone trying to pick the lock. Well i went inside and got my 12 gauge came out and pointed it at them and asked what they were doing, they claimed they were tracking a deer. I said get the fuck off my property or someone is going be tracking you and they wont find you if you know what i mean. They took off running into the woods and i havent had a problem since.